5| He Wasn't Man Enough For Me

Come on, Terrence

Come on, Terrence.

Why the hell are you so scared?

It's just Kazenosuke, right?

He doesn't bite.

Terrence was standing right in front of Kazenosuke's room door, deeply contemplating talking to him.

He had literally just finished talking to Esmeralda about the whole situation, in terms of him breaking up with Destiny and now he wanted to talk to him himself.

But he was really flipping scared to do so.

He had briefly remembered what Esmeralda had said to him about Kazenosuke, in terms of him being in the mood to talk to anyone and that.

"Uhm... Kazenosuke's kind of in a bad mood right now, but I made him in a bad mood, but he might be a lot nicer to you as you're a lot closer to him and everything."

"You're the reason for his bad mood? What the hell did you do?"

Esmeralda had just told him not to worry about that as it hadn't really concerned him, although she did ask him instead if he had heard screaming from upstairs, and he did.

"That was you? I thought it was the neighbours or something."

No Terrence.

It was Esmeralda pretty much yelling at Kazenosuke.

They had then talked about this situation for a really long time but then the conversation had ended when they had hugged each other and Esmeralda went downstairs to meet all of her girls again.

Hopefully Esmeralda was right & Kazenosuke was in the mood to talk to him.

Nah, screw it.

Terence was doing this.

He knocked on the door fearlessly, waiting for Kazenosuke's response.

For some reason, he was playing the song He Wasn't Man Enough on his stereo in his room, with Terence walking right into that.

What are you thinking?
Did you know about us back then?
Do you know I dumped your husband, girlfriend?
I'm not thinking 'bout him

But you married him
Do you know I made him leave?
Do you know he begged to stay with me?
He wasn't man enough for me