chapter 4- Pansy Parkinson

Start from the beginning

Pansy's pov:

"Draco!" I cried out in utter pain, stranded on the floor...why was this little Slytherin thinking she is better than me, "Draco???!!" 

It's like the handsome, little troll didn't even hear me talking...what was going on with him??

Draco's pov:

music playing*

Bright blonde hair, starry, violet eyes, long, pale, yet shiny legs...that stupid sharp jawline-baby pink cheeks...and a Slytherin-

I can't get that bloody girl out of my head! That song is replaying in my head with mental pictures...I need serious help...where is Blaise???

Pansy's pov:

His attention was taken on Eve. I feel sick to my stomach. I mean, I can see why...half of her was hanging out under her skirt and the rest was entirely covered...just the way Malfoy liked it. She has everything I don't have...I cannot compete with her. Malfoy will never love me.

I scoffed and clenched my jawbone as I watched her leave, the entire group watching her walk away. I was nonexistent...simple little Pansy Parkinson...

Eve's pov:

I'm so sick of this school!! I'm so sick of the people! Being a Slytherin! This stupid freaking skirt!

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face, my mascara dripping down my cheeks as I sobbed. I've never sobbed before...I mean, of course I have cried...but sobbed...that's different. A different type of pain. I seemed to walk in slow-motion as I cried and jogged down the long corridor, the dim lights from the windows fluttering in. I looked around and I just-

"Ow!"

Crap...of course I just bumped into someone while I'm SOBBING. I tried covering my face, but that didn't seem to work...in fact it happened to make it worse.

"You're Eve, right?" the voice said, "Are you ok?"

I ran away quickly, trying not to make eye contact.

"Hey!" the voice yelled at me again, and I could tell that they were following me.

I ran quicker, accidentally dropping my satchel on the tile. Gosh dang...my day is really sucking toes right now.

Cedric Diggory's pov:

I just ran into the new girl...she seemed upset. I asked her if she was ok, but she didn't answer me, so I supposed that meant that something was wrong.

She dropped her satchel, I feel awfully bad for her...I heard she's already met Malfoy-

"Eve!" I caught a glimpse of her running into the ladies' restroom...I cannot believe I'm about to do this.

I ran after her and burst through the thick door...I already feel sick.

Eve's pov: 

I can't make these dreadful tears stop! They won't stop pouring!!

I ran into a stall and rolled a big wad of toilet paper around my hand and swiped it underneath my eyes...I stopped...it stopped!

I smiled in pure and utter joy, but soon tears began to crawl out of my throat and my breath caught on the sob...it kept flooding out of my eyes and pouring down my face. Suddenly, all of my problems came blurring into my mind and I thought of the neglect of my parents and my whole family and-

My back met the coldness of the stall wall as I slid down it, toilet paper in my hand, covering my eyes, and me choking on my tears. I began shaking...I haven't a clue as to why. My stupid skirt kept coming up and I hated this stupid thing! Uh!