We pulled up to the arcade and parked to wait in the car for the arcade to open up and play games.

Mina texted me since we were all still in the car and there's no room for private convos.

"Hey you should totally do it now" Mina said with a winky face.

"W-what ? Right now? I don't know mina all the guys are here."

"And so what? What are they gonna do about it? You like bakugo, so he should know. If you don't wanna then don't ,but I can tell you want tooo." She texted looking up at me.

I do want to do it. But what will he say? I'm scared he doesn't like me back.

"Ok. I'll do it!" I texted back.

I set my phone up against the window and set up the sound.

Bakugo doesn't know about this challenge on tik tok. He's never on the app so makes sense. But the rest of the squad does know about the challenge.

I play the sound and made bakugo pay attention to me.

"Hey bakugo!" I tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked at me and then I pressed play. Mina ,Kirishima and Denki's eyes widen quickly as they look up to you and bakugo.

You turn giving him a nervous smile.

Your heart was pounding a mile a second. Your face hot as boiling water.

"What? Why the hell are you smiling at me like that?"  He asked as he looks back and forth at you and the camera.

You let out a nervous giggle and cup his cheek with your small hand. When "electric love" begins you lean in for the kiss, without him expecting any of this.

Bakugo's eyes widen as he melts into the kiss, Suddenly then grabbing your neck / the back of your head.

(YALL WE ARE PARKED. U GUYS CANNOT READMDJDNDJD)

Your eyes widen as you were not expecting this either, Or for him to even like you back.

Bakugo starts giving into the kiss and kissing you back.
He grabs your waist with one hand and your cheek with the other.

"Oop-" Denki says still looking at you both kissing.

Mina starts smiling widely as she starts clapping her hands . "WOOO YEAHH! Finallyyy!" She says.

Both of you let go of the kiss and stare into each other's eyes in awe that this just happened.

"That was nasty." Denki sarcastically said.

Kirishima hit him in the head "shut up".

"If you didn't know by now,I really like you katsuki ." I confessed staring into his crimson eyes.
He was all shades of red when I said katsuki. But he played it off.

"Well no shit idiot." He says rolling his eyes sarcastically.

You laugh a bit as you then realized the arcade opened. "Oh ! Guys the arcade, it's open!" You said as you unbuckled your seatbelt.

"Hell yeahh!!"  Kirishima says as he gets out of the car with Denki. Mina then gets out with them, walking into the arcade. Bakugo then grabs your wrist as he says " I really like you to.. dumbass." He smiled out.

"Good to know we're on the same page." I smiled at him.

"Hey y/n! Wanna play me in this game?" Kirishima asked pointing to a shooting game.

"Oh ,you're on!"I yelled running to the game.

I beat him because Im a god at shooting games.

"Damn your prettyyy good y/n." Kirishima exclaimed.

"Thanks I always used to play so I've gotten good." I said putting my hands on my hips.

We all kept playing for a couple hours at the arcade. Then it was time to go home.

Bakugo drove everyone home and I was the last stop.

I got out his car a closed the door, he started getting out of the drivers seat to.

"Ya know you don't have to walk me to my door." I said raising a brow.

"Well I want to." He mumbled out.

We got to my front door and I thanked him for driving me home.
"Thank you katsuki for the ride." I smiled out.

"Not a big deal." He scoffed.

I cupped his cheek and gave him a gentle kiss goodnight.

"Goodnight katsuki." I mumbled and put my hand down.

He was all kinds of red and pink.

"Goodnight.. dumbass." He walked back to his car and drove home.

I went inside and was a blushing mess. "KAKIII!! You will never believe what just happened!" I yelled slamming his door open throwing myself on his bed.

"Oh my god what happened?" He said taking off his headset turning his chair towards me.

"I kissed him. And the he kissed ME. " I said stuffing my face into a pillow.

"Damnnn really? I'm happy for you y/n. So are you two dating now? " he asked.

"Nope not dating, Yet." I sighed out.

"Well I'm sure it'll happen sooner or later." Kaki said turning back around.

"I KNOWW! Ugh I'm so happy! Well I'm gonna get some rest, we do have school tomorrow." I said standing by his door now.

"Alright goodnighttt ." He yelled through his room.

I walked to my room and hopped into some comfy clothes. I Laid down still smiling ear to ear from the kiss.

He's all I could think about that night.

As I woke from my sleep I rolled out of my bed and into the bathroom. I put my uniform on and did my hair.

I tiredly walked down the stairs and said goodbye to Kaki as I was opening the door.

"AGH!" I yelled because katsuki was standing there when I opened the front door.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said shaky voiced.

"Isn't it obvious ,I'm walking you dumbass ." He muttered out.

"Oh ok. Well let's go!" I said skipping past him.

He caught up to me and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he was a blushing mess.

We walked hand and hand to school until we got to the gates. We let go of each other's hands and walked into class 1.A.

"Hello class take your seats. Tomorrow is the big UA sports festival, please get plenty rest tonight and be prepared for Tomorrow." Mr aizawa mumbled out.

That day we trained In class to prepare and went home to get some rest. The next day was gonna be very interesting.

Ok so we need a HERO NAMEEE .help me. I hope you liked this chapterrr i think it's so cute omgggg. But ya new chapter coming soonnnn. Leave any suggestions for future chapters in the comments or just feedback😌