Chapter 18:

Ivy's POV

"Thank you for last night," I smirked.
"I think it should be the other way around." Carson lightly chuckled.

I pecked his lips, "Well I better get in before my parents blow up even more shït at me."

He cradled my jaw and pulled me back in for one more kiss; this time a much steamier. Our hands slowly mixing into the action.

I pulled away, "Don't pull me back in."
"It's the other way around."

I pecked his lips one last time before climbing out and slamming the door behind me.

From the Styles house, you could see the curtains move as someone looked out at me. I didn't bother seeing if it were Harry or Lilly.

I hurried up the steps and slid inside.

"Where have you been?!" Mother screamed.

"What?" I asked.
"Where the hell were you? Mr. Styles said you just took off with Carson while him and Lilly weren't looking."

"I spent the night at Carson's. He saw how drunk I was and let me sleep in the guest room," I lied. "Before we left I explained to Lilly and Harry where we were going and asked they tell you and Father."

"Mr. Styles would never lie about such a thing," Mother spat.

I nearly scoffed, for once we both had the same idea on our minds.

"You had him and Lilly worried sick not to mention your father and I. You will go over there and apologize to them. Then you will go no where but the library, school, and here until the day you step on stage in cap and gown."

Anger boiled in my blood. Who the hell did Mr. Styles think he was?

"The only reason you were worried about me was your reputation at the club!" I spat. "If the ladies there heard about how bitchy of a mother you were towards me, they'd never be able to look at you again."

Mother's face reddened with anger.

"You don't have a clue what I've done just to try and make you happy. I wanted to have a normal teenage life, but I didn't. I've spent most of my life up in my room studying to please you."

"I will not sit here and take that tone from you. I am your mother-"

"I wish you weren't," I spat.