Chapter 5:

Ivy's POV

My entire weekend was spent studying and going to Father's work events. The time that I had that wasn't spent busy with something, I caught up on my sleep. It doesn't seem like all that I did was very tiring but just being out in public exausts me.

When Monday came around I couldn't even focus during lectures. I could only think back to Harry and I's passionate kisses and how he reacted when I tried to take his shirt off. I wasn't a two year old, so he didn't have to treat me like one.

All my friends noticed my lack of attention and asked me about it, but I'd shrug them off and act like I was listening to their conversations.

I couldn't help but feel releaved when the big tower bell rang to signal the school day was over. My happiness was ripped away when I stepped into the parking lot and found Mr. Styles' car parked next to mine.

He leaned against the bumper in a black suit, typing away on his iPhone with his eyebrows furrowed in consentration.

I took my chances and attempted getting to my car without him noticing, but my attempt failed when his head popped up when I popped the driver door open. I continued to ct as if I didn't notice him while I tossed my backpack into the backseat.

"Ivy," he spoke with his chill sending, sexy, raspy voice.

"What do you want Mr. Styles?" I asked, not dating to look at him, as I dug through my purse for my keys.

"Are we really back to you calling me that? I thought you were calling me Harry."

"Oh trust me there's a lot of other names in my mind for you," I snickered.

"Are you mad at me because you regret us kissing?"

"Quite the opposite, Mr. Styles."

I silently cheered as I pulled my phone and keys out of my cluttered purse. I sat down in the drivers seat and slammed the door shut as I started up the engine. Mr. Styles opened the passenger side door open and got in.

"Get out of my car," I hissed.

"Not until you tell me why you're so pissed. If you're not mad we kiss then why are you?"

"I don't know maybe the fact that you treated me like a child."

He opened his mouth to say something but I pointed to his door as if to tell him to get the hell out of my car. His hands were up in defeat as he climbed out and shut the door.

I shifted out of park and took off at a speed that should be illegal.

•••

"How was school this afternoon?" Father asked as I sipped on my chicken soup.

I shrugged, "School. Nothing new as usual."

"Did you hear they fired Mr. Weldon?" Mother cut in.

"They fired Andrew? Why?"

"Someone caught him in in appropriate acts with a few of the students at the same time."

I nearly choke on the liquid that was in my mouth. It's quite entertaining to listen to your parents try to explain dirty stuff.

"If I were the parents of those young girls, I would never be able to look at my child again. You'd never do that with an adult would you Ivy?"

"No, mother, I wouldn't."