Chapter 4:

Ivy's POV

Harry's lips passionately collided with mine as he carried me to the counter and sat me down on it. The lust in our kiss was growing stronger by the second. Our whimpers and grunts were mixed into the kiss.

Mine hands were running through his long brown locks while his held my jaw.

I slid my hands down to unbutton his shirt, but he broke the kiss to stop me from going any further.

"I'm not having sex with you unless we both are sober. If you still want this tomorrow, we'll see what happens."

I pouted innocently as I tried once more to unbutton his shirt but he held onto my hands. His look held seriousness. The alcohol in my system wouldn't let me give up.

"C'mon let's get you to bed. I'll call your parents."

His words along with his tone made me feel like a three year old kid all over again. I've never been denied by guys and then told they're going to call my parents. He may as well but on Barney for me.

I frowned as he picked me up bridal counter and carried me upstairs, into what appeared to be a messy guest room.

There were several boxes on the floor, but the bed was perfectly made with tan and brown sheets. The walls were bare, with only white paint covering them.

Harry carefully laid me down on the soft mattress and pulled the thick brown comforter over me. Before he left, he pecked my lips and whispered a soft 'goodnight'. The last thing I remember is him walking out of the room before I drifted off to sleep.

•••

When I woke up, I found myself back in my own purple bedroom. Had I only dreamt those things about Mr. Styles and I? But as soon as I looked toward the window, my headache pretty much answered it for me.

I climbed out of bed and found myself changed into sweats. Mr. Styles' clothes were neatly folded at the end of my bed. How'd I get up here and changed? Did my parents do it or did Mr. Styles? Damn Jack Daniels.

"Ivy?" Mother asked as she gently knocked on the door.

"I'm awake," my voice croaked.

She slipped into my room, wearing her usual white button up with a knee length cream colored skirt. Her height was exaggerated by five inch nude heels. Mother's brunette hair was pulled up into a tight bun on top of her head.

"I brought you some breakfast and some pain killers."

I gently smiled the best I could as she set a tray of food on my lap. On it was two pancakes a piece of crispy bacon, grapefruit, and a cup of steaming black coffee.

"Harry told us you showed up to his door last night, soaking wet to the bone, and super drunk."

"Um.. yeah, I guess I did. I don't remember much of last night," I lied.