Chapter 14:

Ivy's POV

I cuddled into Carson's side as we walked down the school hallway. Someone from school saw us out last night so now I have to be a lovey doves with him here as well. If I don't, people will think I'm one of those girls who goes on dates just because I can.

Nobody really looked at us but took a few glances here and there.

So far Carson hasn't become too clingy, so it's not that bad. He's been a little protective but not as much as before. He didn't let me out of his sight last time, except for when I was home studying or something.

Mother has began questioning why I all of a sudden stopped going over to Harry's. I of corse made up a lie about finals coming up next week before Christmas break. She quickly bought it and reminded me to keep focused.

"Hey Carson, do you mind me borrowing her before classes start up again?" Shelby asked as she jogged to catch up with us.

"Sure," he nodded. "I'll see you at lunch baby."

He pecked my lips before hurrying off to go find his friends. I don't see how a psyco like him is friends with practically every guy at school, but he does.

Shelby grabbed my arm and tugged me with her to the bathroom. It was a single stall bathroom so we didn't have to worry about anyone else being in there. She locked the door behind us and crossed her arms.

"What's up with you Ivy? Just last week you were ranting about how Carson was so annoying, and saying that he was practically stalking you. Now you're back to dating him?"

"I was wrong about him," I bit my bottom lip.

"You better tell me the truth right now or I will have to figure it out for myself."

I sighed, "Harry has a wife. So I'm using Carson as revenge."

Her jaw nearly dropped, "A wife?"

I nodded, "The ass never said anything. Thank God we didn't ever do anything more than a blow job and a little dry sex."

"First of all, I didn't need to know that. Secondly, married? As in wedding rings?"

"Yep, she's gorgeous."

"If Harry didn't tell you, how'd you find out?"

"My parents invited her and Harry over for dinner last night. So I brought Carson."

"That asshole," she muttered.

"I know. Don't worry, I have the situation under control."

"If he makes another move on you, tell me and I'll kill him for you."

I laughed,"Thanks Shelby."