Chapter 7:

Ivy's POV

The room was full of awkward silence as I sat at the table, eating my meal with Harry and Chloe-Grace. Harry was staring at his plate while his daughter stared at me the whole time she ate.

"You very pretty," she finally spoke.

"Thank you, you're very cute."

She scrunched her nose up at my comment. For a minute I was confused until Harry finally whispered something about how much she hated being called cute.

"Oh, my bad. You're very pretty, just like a princess."

"Tank you," she giggled before shoving another bite into her mouth.

Harry softly smiled at both of us before going back to staring at his plate.

••••

"Good night Chloe-Grace. It was nice to finally meet you," I smiled.

"Could you come play dress up with me sometime?" She sleepily smiled.

"Of corse and I could bring my old tea set and we could have a tea party."

She happily nodded before pulling on Harry's hand and leading him upstairs so he could tuck her in.

I must say, pictures don't do her any justice. She's very pretty with her long brunette curls and bright blue eyes. Chloe-Grace definitely has her father's dimples when she smiled her beautiful smile.

"Alright she's all tucked in and asleep," Harry spoke quietly as he came back downstairs.

I smirked as I led him over to the couch and pushed him to sit. A smirk grew on his face as I climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

"Where were we Daddy?" I whispered in her ear.

He bucked his hips up into my in response. I began sucking on his neck as I returned the actions at the same time.

"It's not enough baby girl," he groaned.

I slid down onto my knees while biting my lip. He looked down at me with eyes that showed he was so turned-on it was becoming painful.

"How bad does it hurt Daddy?" I asked as I undid his black skinny jeans.

"So bad," he whimpered when I peeled his skin tight pants and boxers.

"Well then I'll have to kiss it all better."

He loudly whimpered when I kissed the tip.

"You'll have to be quiet Daddy. I'll stop if you get loud."

"I'm sorry, just please keep going."

I smirked as I quickly took all of him down my throat with no warning. He but his lip to contain himself as he grabbed my hair and began thrusting up into my mouth with no trouble. I stared up at him with innocent eyes the whole time.

"F•ck," he whispered as he slid all the way down my throat.

I made fake gagging noises as I took him further. From previous experiences, guys like it when they hear a girl gagging on them.

After that it wasn't long until he came into my mouth. He leaned back in a sweaty and panting mess.

Proud of myself, I stood up and pulled his boxer and jeans back up. He watched me as I zipped up his pants and buttoned them for him.

"I don't want a boyfriend or any of that sh•t. I want a daddy," I whispered in his eyes before turning and walking out the front door.

•••

This story has almost 150 views! You all are freaking amazing :) <3