Chapter 31: Hint Of Flirtation

Start from the beginning

"Hey! S-Stop! That tickles! Jungkook~!" Y/N whined loudly as she giggled and squirmed around, trying to escape his grasp, but he held onto her firmly while continuing to tickle her sides. He giggled in amusement watching her squirm around in his arms. Suddenly hearing her giggles and whines, the other members in the water all came over to watch with smiles on their faces.

"Hey you two lovebirds, let us join in on the fun," Jimin requested with a laugh. Y/N shook her head as she continued to squirm around until finally she escaped Jungkook's grasp and swam off a bit.

"Haha, I didn't know that sirens were so ticklish," Namjoon said with a laugh. Y/N huffed and pouted as she whipped her tail, creating a big wave that knocked all of them over. They all yelled in shock, but also amusement as they let the wave topple them over. She smiled seeing them all laugh as she did it once again, whipping her tail to create a huge wave that would once again topple them over. She did that a few times and was busy doing that that she didn't even notice that Jungkook had snuck up behind her. It wasn't until his arms had wrapped around her and he started to tickle her again that she finally noticed him.

"Jungkook!! Nooo!!" She exclaimed as she started to giggle again and move around, "Stop it!"

"Hehe, nope. Payback for splashing me and getting my shirt soaking wet," Jungkook voiced with a devilish grin as he continued to tickle her, switching places every now and then. Y/N giggled more as she tried to swat his hands away from her sides.

"Smh~! Stop it Naked!" She protested with a pout as she pushed at his chest, but he didn't let her go. The others heard the word 'naked' and raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"Aish, don't start calling me Naked again Y/N," Jungkook objected with a pout as he held onto Y/N firmly.

"I'll call you Naked if I want to! Now stop tickling me you perverted hermit crab!" Y/N declared as she squirmed around some more. The others looked at each other confused as they swam over to see if they could get some answers.

"Why are you calling him Naked and a hermit crab?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Because when I first met him, he said his name was Naked. Plus, I thought he was a hermit crab when I first saw him," Y/N explained shortly as she ducked out under Jungkook's arms and resurfaced a little ways away.

"No I didn't! I had said that I shouldn't walk around half-naked in public and you suddenly thought that my name was Naked, but I corrected you about 100 times over that my name is Jungkook," Jungkook corrected as he swam towards Y/N.

"Haha, Naked, that's a funny name," Seokjin said with a laugh, "Maybe we should all start calling him Naked." The others all glanced at each other and grinned at the idea, but they immediately stopped once they noticed Jungkook sending them warning glares. "But why hermit crab?"

"Hm.. I don't know," Y/N responded with a shrug just as Jungkook wrapped his arms around her again, "Ugh! Lemme go!" She whined and pushed at his chest again.

"Aw, why? What's the problem? I'm just hugging you," Jungkook said with a small pout as he rested his chin on her shoulder. Y/N squirmed a bit more, but then finally decided to let it go and stopped. Jungkook smirked victoriously as he started kissing her neck softly. The others watched from closer to the beach as they didn't want to intrude on the two lover's space. Y/N's body froze at the sensitive feeling before quickly trying to pull away from him, but still he continued to hold on firmly. "Hey, stop trying to swim away."

"I will if you keep doing that," Y/N spoke in a rather shaky tone as she pulled her neck away from his soft, plump lips. This made him chuckle in amusement. "Aish, you H-U-M-A-Ns are very touchy.."