Chapter 15: Girlfriend Suspicion

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I agree with Yoongi, it really was amazing Jungkook. It blew my mind away," Hoseok mentioned as he demonstrated with his hands his mind being blown. The others all chuckled in amusement and agreement to that.

"You did a fantastic job on it Jk, ARMY is going to love it," Seokjin complimented with a proud smile as he patted the younger one on the back gently. Jungkook smiled at that as he took in all of the compliments from his hyungs.

"Are you going to upload it right away?" Taehyung asked curiously. Jungkook nodded in response. "Ok, then we'll tweet about it. Oh! Maybe we can even make a reaction video to it."

"Hehe, sure, but after I upload it," Jungkook answered with a laugh as he opened Youtube. He uploaded the video, but it took a while since the video was rather long and had lots of content in it. "Sigh, it might be a while until we can make a reaction video."

"That's ok. We can do something else in the meantime," Jimin said with a shrug as he thought, "We can do a live."

"No, if we're going to do a reaction video then we don't need to do a live on top of that," Namjoon stated as he shook his head before looking at the video, "It's already halfway done uploading. I don't think it'll be much longer, so let's just find something simple to do to pass the time." They nodded as they thought of something to do.

"007 Bang?" Seokjin asked unsure. He glanced at the others with a curious look. They glanced at him then at the others before shrugging. "Cool, who wants to start?" They all raised their hands. "Ok, I choose me to go first then."

"Hey~, why did you ask if you were just going to decide to go first?" Hoseok asked with an exasperated look.

"Because I suggested that we play this game, so I think it's fair that I go first," Seokjin argued in a sassy tone making the others chuckle in amusement to that. Hoseok responded with a sigh as the game started. By the time the video was done uploading, they had finished the game as well. The game ended with Seokjin winning. "Yes! I won! Oh hey! The video finished uploading!" They all looked at the screen to see that it had successfully uploaded.

"Ok, time to do the reaction video then," Taehyung declared as he clapped his hands excitedly.

"I'll set up the camera to record," Jungkook announced as he set up the camera before turning to the others, "Hyungs ready?" They all gave thumbs up and nodded as he pressed the button on the camera to record. Once the recording started, Namjoon began to speak.

"Hello ARMY, so as you know, Jungkook recently posted a video edit that he made of the underwater view. We're going to be doing a reaction video to it now and we're all really excited to see it. Jungkook worked really hard on this edit, so please give it lots of love ARMY," Namjoon voiced with a smile as he and some of the others gave finger hearts.

"Oh and I would suggest that when you watch the video to be in a dark room because the footage is so much more clearer that way," Jungkook added with a bright smile as he slightly dimmed the light in his studio, "Since we want ARMY to see our reactions, I'm not going to completely turn off the lights."

"Alright, let's start the video," Yoongi insisted as he reached over and pressed play on the video. The video started.

"Ahaha Jk, I love your little side comments," Hoseok said with laughter as he pointed to a side comment in the video.

"I know. I knew that part would make you laugh hyung," Jungkook replied with a giggle as a new clip come on, "Ah, I remember this one. I can't believe how lucky I got."

"Yeah, the dolphins swimming around you must have been so cool," Jimin proclaimed with a look of envy, "Every time you went to collect footage, you always left us stranded and wondering where you were."