Chapter 12: A Story Of The Hyungs

Start from the beginning

"What does he look like?" Y/N asked curiously as she listened to Jungkook.

"Appearance wise, he's really handsome. It's almost like he's computer animated. Oh! He also has a square smile. It's like the shape of a square," Jungkook shortly explained as he thought trying to put into words his hyung's appearance. Y/N nodded as she tried to picture Taehyung's appearance in her mind, but Jungkook hadn't given much of a description about his hyung, so it was rather difficult to picture him.

"Hm, hard to picture him, but anyways, tell me about your other friends," Y/N insisted with a shrug.

"Well, then there's my hyung Jimin. He's considered a mochi by the fans because when he gains weight his cheeks get chubby and squishy... kind of like yours," Jungkook claimed as he reached over and poked at Y/N's cheek.

"Hey! Hands off Naked!" Y/N exclaimed with a playful glare as she swatted his hand away, earning a small pout from him when she called him 'Naked' again. She sent him a teasing grin at that.

"He's a really amazing dancer too and singer. He's also the shortest of the group. We always tease him about his height and his reactions are so funny," Jungkook continued to explain with a brief chuckle in remembrance of his hyung's reactions whenever he and his other hyungs tease him about his height, "I also really like talking to him. He listens to me a lot when I have doubts and worries and about other stuff. I mean, I tease him a lot, but he's really caring."

"He sounds like you consider him your brother," Y/N pointed out with a knowing look. Jungkook nodded in agreement to that.

"I do. I consider all of them my brothers. I mean, that's why I call them hyungs. We might not be sibings by blood, but I've been with them for so many years. I've really bonded with them more than I have with anybody else," he stated with a small smile. Y/N nodded in understanding.

"So who's the next oldest?" She asked in wonder.

"The next after Jimin hyung is Namjoon hyung. I love Namjoon hyung a lot. I would say that I'm his ultimate fanboy. He's the main reason that I joined the agency and BTS. When I first saw him, I thought he was so cool. He's also the leader of our group and he's fluent in English. He's a rapper along with the other members of the rap line. I sometimes call him Rapmon hyung too because his stage name is RM, which used to stand for Rap Monster, but he doesn't go by that anymore, but I still like to call him that sometimes," Jungkook rambled on and on about his hyung before glancing over at Y/N who watched him with what appeared to be a look of longing.

"He seems like someone really important to you," she voiced in a soft tone. Jungkook nodded in agreement to her statement. "Who's left to talk about?"

"There's Hobi hyung. His real name is Hoseok, but his stage name is Jhope. I like to call him Hobi hyung though. He's like the sun pretty much because he's always really cheerful and bright. Plus, he's always smiling. He's apart of the rap line too," he mentioned as he smiled slightly. Y/N gave a quick nod in response.

"And the last two?" She asked as she watched a pair of seagulls fly across the sky.

"Next is Suga hyung. His real name isn't Suga though, it's Yoongi and he also has another name that he goes by, which is Agust D. Agust D is like his alternate ego in a way. He swears a lot when he sings, but he's an amazing rapper. He's the last member of the rap line," Jungkook continued in as much detail as he could, "And finally, there's Jin hyung, who is the oldest of the group. He was I think the first one I met."

"What a lucky guy," Y/N murmured with a small sigh as she stared up at the clouds. Jungkook stole a glance at her and looked at her with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously. He didn't get an answer at first, but as he was about to continue she had begun to respond.

"I mean, that he's lucky because he was the first person to ever to meet you," she stated with a small pout, making Jungkook let out a small chuckle of amusement.