Chapter 7: My Name Is Jungkook

En başından başla

"Sure, but why the sudden change?" Hoseok asked curiously as he took his last bite of toast.

"Just switch things up," the dance instructor responded, shrugging. The others nodded in understanding. "So, the order will be Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi, Seokjin, and finally Jungkook. Now, while we work with one member, the rest of you can either watch or do whatever you like, but don't be going out on adventures or anything since it will go by relatively quickly." The others nodded once again in understanding as the dance instructor gestured to Namjoon to follow him. Namjoon nodded back as he followed after the dance instructor.

"Aish, I'm going back to sleep since I'm close to the end," Yoongi grumbled sleepily as he slumped his way back to his room and closed the door.

"I guess I shouldn't get too comfortable since I'm going to be right after Namjoon," Taehyung mentioned with a small sigh of disappointment.

"I'm going to go do an Eat Jin Vlive, anyone want to join me?" Seokjin asked as he glanced at the others. Jimin and Taehyung agreed, but Hoseok shook his head and announced that he was going to go watch the practice. Once Hoseok had left to go to the dance studio, the remaining members glanced at Jungkook for an answer. "Well, are you going to join?"

Jungkook glanced from the remaining members. They each held expressions that were clear that they wanted him to join, but he had told himself yesterday that he was going to go visit Y/N today and this would probably be the only chance that he would get. He bit his lip before shaking his head. This made his hyung's eyes widen a bit because most of the time when one member was doing a vlive then he would be insistent on joining.

"Since I'm the last one, I think I'm going to do some video editing in my studio," Jungkook voiced with a small smile. The others seemed a bit disappointed, but reluctantly nodded in understanding. Then with that, those three left to go to Seokjin's room to record for an Eat Jin Vlive.

Feeling confident that his hyungs were busy and couldn't hear him, he made his way over to his room. Sure, he told them that he was going to video edit, but that didn't mean that he was actually going to do that. No, he was going to visit Y/N. It was probably best that he keep his studio door locked that way if any of his members try to check on him then they wouldn't be able to see that he wasn't actually in there.

He put his swim trunks on and slipped on a pair of sandals before heading to the window. He opened and sat on the ledge. The dance instructor had told them not to leave the dorms, but he was the last one, so surely he had enough time to go down to the beach for a quick visit. Clutching the locket necklace that contained the scale, he leaped from the window sill and landed on the ground then headed to the beach, trying his best not to be recognized by anybody.

He hurried his way down to the beach and to a secluded area before standing by the water. He took his sandals off and placed his feet into the chilly sea water. There, he waited in hope that Y/N would show up. He wasn't too surprised to find that he had to wait a little while. He always had to when he went to visit her.

Trying to ease his boredom and impatience, he started humming one of his songs and slowly and gradually turned into singing. Unbeknownst to him, his singing could be heard. He continued until he was finished with the song and when he was done, it was silent for a brief moment before he heard a low clapping sound. He looked around and saw Y/N there, sitting in the water with her back against a large rock.

"Y/N," he whispered in a soft tone as he smiled gently.

"Hey there Naked," she greeted him back with a teasing grin. When she said that, he stared at her with a blank expression. He had been so happy to finally see her after two days that he had forgotten about the names that she called him. He let out an annoyed/exasperated sigh as he shook his head.