"Are you done now?" I complained into the door. By now I was leaning my entire body on the door, awaiting her response.

I heard her faint voice reply, "Fine, I guess it'll do-"

Which I knew in her own sense of fashion meant, "It's perfect, Ron! Oh, I love it so!!"

I creaked open the door and poked my head inside to be sure she was done before I allowed my entire body to float into the door and whisk her away to breakfast. Instead, my breath flooded out of my lungs...is that even possible?

I knew I was staring...and I knew what was coming next.

Eve's pov:

"Weasleberry-" I waved my hand continuously  in front of the boy's face...that idiot looked nearly dead as he stood, numb, in front of me.

"Have you fainted?" I asked, becoming a bit frightened by the engrossing stare of Ron Weasley's blue eyes.

"WEASLEBERRY!" I yelled, stomping towards him and looking up into his eyes...they stayed fastened on where I once stood.

"Fine...I guess I'll call the doctor-" I amused myself with my own words, knowing it would stir the little weasle right back.

"No...no..." he finally spoke, "...I'm just a wee bit tired is all."

"Thank goodness...what got into you Weasleberry?" I asked, picking up a necklace from my dresser.

I walked up to the mirror and tried to wrap the stupid thing around my neck. I tried multiple times but each time the rotten clasp would slip...I honestly would break the ugly thing if it wasn't a worthless family heirloom...as if I wanted to be a part of my family anyway.

"Here, let me help you, Mangle," he insisted, giggling after watching my failed attempts. I will admit, it is a sweet gesture, but the stupidness of his rounded smile gave me a bloody headache.

He walked behind me and took the clasp from my hand, "Lift your hair up..."

I eyed him and grumbled, reluctantly lifting my bleach-blond locks from my neck.

"Perfect-" he grinned, clasping the thing to the other side, securing it onto my neck.

I let my hair drop evenly on my back and then sighed as I fixated the necklace evenly.

"Looks good, are we ready for breakfast? I'm half starved!" he glanced down at his clock which read 6 o'clock.

"It's only six...we have nearly two hours until our first class...what's the big rush with you?" I questioned, tying a black ribbon in my hair which forced my hair into a low pony. I pulled out tiny whisps to frame my face.

He looked down at his feet longingly, ignoring my question completely.

"Weasleberry?" I asked, "Have you fainted again?"

He looked back up at me in the mirror.

"I-I'm avoiding someone," he answered quietly, stuttering to get the words out.

I  made a face, a confused one to be exact.

"Avoiding who?" I asked, demanding to know what or who could have Weasleberry scared to his wits and going to breakfast a whole two hours before class.

"Malfoy," was his simple answer. He shivered in the thought.

I cringed at the name.

"Who is this Malfoy? This the second time I've heard the bloody name...it is about time I know who the fool is!" I plopped onto my bed, looking up into Weasleberry's annoying eyes...would he stop looking at me like that. Gross.