"Y/n..I'm.." he couldn't get out words, so you decided to fill in.

"Your what? Sorry? Are you really sorry Jimin?" you asked in shock after taking in what he tried to do.

"Is this how you act when you are sorry?"

"Do you even know what I went through? Jimin..do you even care about me?" a lump formed in your throat and your voice cracked as you spoke. You tried your best to hold in your tears but the pain was too much to bare. You thought seeing Jimin would take all the pain away but it just made it worse. 

Jimin just stood there watching you break down in front of him. Your emotions were all over the place and you couldn't control anything. You felt like everything is falling apart. The harder you cry the more dizzier you got. And the next thing you knew that everything turned black. 

-

Waking up can be really hard, specially after passing out. You felt the day light hitting your face but remained the way you are with your eyes closed. You were unable to open them as you felt them swollen. Then you remembered what happened before passing out. 

You quickly forced opened your eyes to see if it was all a dream but it wasn't. Jimin was on the bed lying next to you. He is here! he is finally here after longing for him, yet it felt so cold and you felt like something has changed. You heart ached at the sight of him. You wanted to touch him and kiss him but after what happened yesterday you just couldn't. 

You slowly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and got cleaned up. You felt better and after a long time your stomach grumbled asking for food. 

Since you didn't even step out of the house there was nothing in the fridge but some milk. So you had some cornflakes with it. As you walked towards the sink, you noticed a bowl with water and some wet towels next to it. You realized that Jimin had been taking care of you the whole night and it made you soft a little.

 You heard Jimin grunting, probably from the hangover and you were not sure if you should go in to check on him or not. But in the end you decided to go. 

Jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed with his face buried into his hands. First time in your life, you were nervous to approach him. He felt you standing there and looked up at you with red swollen eyes. It didn't take that long to see that he has been crying. 

You took small steps towards him not sure if he wants you close or not. But when he extended his hands to hold you, you went to him without hesitating. 

He sobbed into your chest unceasingly, hands clutching at your top. You held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked your chest. A tiny lapse let him pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears,

" I'm so sorry y/n! i really am!"

" Please forgive me. I lost control!" he continued through his sobs making your heart clench. You wanted to cry but this time you held it all in. 

Once he calmed down, he tried to explain how hard it was for him and how he was pressurized by the company. But you were just not ready to listen, at least not when you are upset and feeling sick. You just remained silent the whole time.

 Jimin checked the time and got up to go. He said he will be having a final shoot for the time being and will be out of Seoul for few days, so he won't be able to contact you for another while. 

When he got to the door, he turned to face you. He cupped your face in his hands gently. You noticed that Jimin was unable to look into your eyes all this time. But you could feel that he was truly feeling guilty. And also for some reason who could feel that something was not right. But when he spoke what was on his mind, you felt a bit relieved.

" Y/n, I really want to start over with you as a proper man. I hope you will forgive me soon and come to me once your anger fades away. I'll be waiting." he kissed your forehead. 

" And don't forget to go see the doctor. Please take care of yourself." with that said he touched your head once and left.

Later that evening you got ready and went to the doctor that Jimin fixed the appointment with.

"Miss. Y/n, you seem very weak and you have a slight fever. I need you get this test done before I prescribe any medicine. It will not take that long." The doctor said after inspecting you and asking few questions. You gave a nod and followed the nurse to the test room. She drew some blood and gave a cup to collect your pee. 

You waited outside staring at the only photo of you and Jimin together that you took on your second anniversary when he took you to the beach where he confessed his love. The memories made you smile after a long time. Jimins face was half covered in the photo because he was kissing your cheek in it. You touched the screen wanting to go back at how things were. Jimin did say that he wants to start over and so did you. 

"Miss Y/n, please come in." the nurse called you in. Tucking your phone in your pocket you followed the nurse in. The doctor smiled when he saw you.

"Miss. Y/n, you really need to take better care of yourself now." he said as you sat down. 

" Is everything okay?" you asked a bit worried.

"Well you do lack some of vitamins and nutrition in your system but it's totally understandable at this time." he said as he went through your result sheet. And when he looked up at you, he smiled and said,

"Miss Y/n you are Pregnant."