Plan.

Alison’s POV

“Miss DiLaurentis, we’ll start with you. Since your case has the most incriminating evidence.” Holbrook said to us, leaning towards us to make himself seem more intimidating. Normally we would all be interrogated in separate rooms but I guess it’s different with us.

“I didn’t do it, I swear.” I replied.

“Let’s see how you get yourself out of this one. We found a camera in Mona Vanderwaal’s living room which shows a disturbing video of the murder.” Holbrook grabbed a remote and hit play. The girls and I sat in silence as we watched the video. Mona was being thrown around and dragged across the floor. Emily turned to give me a worried glance but I knew things were going to be okay. Mona is alive and living in my basement. The video ended and Holbrook turned back to face us. “You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

“That isn’t me.” I simply said.

“We have witnesses of you going into the house and we have this clip.” Holbrook hit play again and a new video appeared on screen. It was a clear video of me walking into Mona’s house. Fuck. I should have worn a mask.

“Detective, I promise you that isn’t me.” I pleaded.

“It wasn’t her…” Emily added on, trying to help me.

“Girls. The evidence is all here.” Holbrook said, shrugging.

“Mona is alive. She’s living in my basement.” I admitted.

“When will the lies stop, Alison?”

I huffed, feeling frustrated. “Believe me. The second clip of me walking into the house is true but the first one is not me. I’m being set up, you can see clearly that the person is wearing a wig!” I shouted, pointing at the screen.

“Alright, alright. Calm down. I’ll send someone to your house to check for Mona but if she’s not there… Let’s just say, I don’t like when people waste my time.” Holbrook growled and turned to Emily. “Emily, we know you killed Shanna. Your fingerprints were found on her body, which brings me back to you Alison. I thought you were in Philly when you escaped your kidnapper.” He questioned.

I bit my lip, suddenly feeling pressured. What am I supposed to say now? The girls looked at me anxiously but I tried to avoid their looks, afraid of looking guilty. “Emily, didn’t kill Shanna. Her fingerprints were found because she was checking for a pulse.”

“I was asking for you to explain about Philly but if Emily didn’t kill Shanna who did?”

“It was Aria!” Hanna blurted out. I put my head in my hands, it may have been Aria but she’s still going to find a way to pin it on us.

Holbrook scoffed and shook his head a little. “Look at you. Blaming your own crimes on your friends.”

“She’s not our friend!” Hanna shouted.

“Han, drop it.” Spencer whispered. I sighed and tapped my hand on the desk. Holbrook glared at us all as if he was trying to read our minds, I held his gaze to show I wasn’t afraid of him.

“Right. Well, let’s take a small break. I’ll be right back.” Holbrook stood up and left the interrogation room.

“I have a plan. I’ll go down for it, all of it. That way you three can find a way to defeat Aria.” I whispered.

“Ali, no. We can’t let you get sent there for god knows how long!” Emily objected.

“What other choice do we have?!” I said, throwing my arms up.