Emison?

Emily’s POV

My peaceful slumber was interrupted by the sound of an alarm clock. I felt around for the snooze button hit something hard instead. I opened my eyes to see what I had hit and saw Alison straddling me.

“Good morning to you, too. Is hitting people when you wake up your thing now?” Alison teased. I smiled and stared at her lovingly. She was so beautiful and now she was mine. If someone one told me two years ago that Alison DiLaurentis would be my girlfriend I would have thought that they were out of their mind.

“Earth to Emily.” Alison snapped her fingers in front of me.

“Oh sorry. I got lost in your beauty.” Alison blushed and smiled shyly. I looked around the room, the other girls were still fast asleep. How did they not wake up, that alarm clock was loud as hell. “Come here and give me a kiss.” I grinned.

“I haven’t brushed my teeth.”

“Neither have I but I want to kiss my girlfriend.” Alison blushed even harder and gave me a quick kiss. It may have been quick but it was just what I needed. Surprisingly, I haven’t got a hangover even though we drank quite a lot last night. I guess Ali’s my cure.

“Let’s wake up the others.” Alison smirked, grabbing the nearest pillow. She got off me and hit Spencer with the pillow. I quickly got up and did the same to Aria.

“What the hell guys?!” Aria groaned, rubbing her eyes.

“Get up. We have school.” I said.

“Ugh. Can we skip…? This hangover is terrible.” Spencer said, while holding her head.

“The Spencer Hastings, a straight A student wants to skip?!” Alison mocked.

“I’m not a straight A student anymore… Thanks to A I haven’t had time to do anything school related.” Spencer sighed. We all stayed quiet for a minute, I had almost forgotten about A. We haven’t got a text in so long and we have no leads on who the hell A is.

“Alright, we’ll skip. Let’s get Hanna’s lazy ass out of bed.” Aria laughed. We all grabbed some pillows and walked closer to Hanna, getting ready to attack.

“Okay, on three. One… Two… Three!” I whispered. We hit Hanna repeatedly until she woke up, screaming. I collapsed to the floor in laughter and the other girls did the same while Hanna stared at us, unamused.

“Thanks a lot. Now someone get me some aspirin. This hangover is killing me.”

“I didn’t hear a please.” Spencer teased. Hanna hit her in the face with a pillow. “Ouch. Okay, fine. Here.” Spencer said, giving her the aspirin.

“Thank you.” Hanna laughed and took some aspirin.

“Han, we’re skipping school today so we’re just gonna hang out and relax.” Aria said. Hanna nodded and closed her eyes, getting ready to fall back asleep. “Or you could just sleep.” Aria mumbled.

We left Hanna alone to sleep and headed downstairs to make breakfast I waited till Aria and Spencer were occupied to talk to Alison. “Ali, I want to the girls… But you probably don’t want to but I just think…” I trailed off.

“Actually, I completely agree… Then I could do this without worrying if someone saw.” She said and grabbed my hand. I smiled at her and looked at Spencer and Aria who were deep in conversation.

“Alright. Let’s do it.”

“What about Hanna?”

“We’ll tell her later.” I shrugged. Alison nodded and took a deep breath, I did too. “Spence, Ar… We have something we need to tell you.” They both stopped talking and looked at me, waiting for me to continue. “Alison and I are together…” I said, not knowing what their reaction would be.

“Woah.” Spencer said. “I’m surprised, honestly. But congratulations?” She smiled, a little unsure.

“I knew it.” Aria grinned. “I thought something was going on at The Brew. Those swollen lips weren’t from talking were they?” She winked.

I felt myself blush slightly. I wasn’t expecting them to react like that, does this mean they accept us? I looked at Alison who was smiling at the ground, obviously blushing. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled at me.

“Aw, stop it you two. You’re too cute.” Aria gushed. Spencer smiled and took a picture of Ali and me.

“Thank you for not flipping out guys.”

“What kind of friends would we be if we did that? We’ll always accept you, you’re still Emily and you’re still Alison and now you’re just… Emison? Yeah, Emison.” Spencer said.

I laughed and wrapped my arm around Alison’s waist. “We’re Emison.”

“What’s going on?” Hanna asked, walking down the stairs.

“Oh, Han. Perfect you’re here.” Alison said excitedly. Hanna stared at my arm around Alison’s face and her facial expression completely changed.

“Here for what?” Hanna said coldly.

“We want to tell you that… Emily and I are together.” Ali grinned.

Hanna muttered something under her breath and quickly smiled. “I’m so happy for both of you. Congrats.” She said, trying to be enthusiastic.

I gave her a confused look but smiled anyway. “Thanks Han… Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Yeah, sure.” Hanna mumbled and walked out of the room while I followed.

“Han, are you okay? You seem a little off.”

“I’m fine.” Hanna replied.

“Sure? You just sound-”

“Em, I’m fine. Geez.” Hanna interrupted me, frustrated.

“Sorry…”

“No, don’t apologize. Sorry I snapped at you.”

“It’s okay.”

“Em, I’m seriously happy for you and Ali.” She smiled but it seemed forced to me.

“Thanks. Let’s get back to the others…” I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, next to Ali. She shuffled over to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Okay, guys. I know this is meant to be a relaxing day but… We need to talk about A. We’ve made many false accusations and look where it’s got us. We’re stuck at a dead end. We have no leads, no clues, no ideas, absolutely nothing.”

“So, what are we meant to do?” Hanna asked.

Spencer shrugged. “I guess we wait for a text.”

“But isn’t that basically playing A’s game?” Alison said.

“Every game must come to an end. We’ll find A. One way or another.”

WRITER’S NOTE

Oh snap. I already know who A is going to be in this story, haha. I may be turning into Marlene… Comment on who you think A might be – in this story. But let’s not forget the main point of this story… Emison. My Emison heart melted while writing this, this is too cute for me to handle. Help. What’s going on with Hanna?? I smell drama.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.