Alison, can we talk?

Emily’s POV

I felt bad for cutting off ties with Alison. How could we have been so stupid? Why would we even listen to Mona, she hates Ali and obviously wants us to hate her too. I remembered what I said to Alison yesterday, thinking about it, I was a total bitch. I didn’t even let her explain.

She may have confirmed it was Cyrus but she was taken to the exact place where he hurt her. It’s not her fault, even when she was telling me the story she had gotten so emotional.

“That sounds great.” Alison said to Spencer.

I looked at her, she was obviously acting uneasy around us. I don’t want her to feel like we’d leave her again. I hesitantly grabbed her hand and gave her a squeeze. Alison looked at me, I was expecting a smile but she looked so broken, betrayed and hurt.

My heart instantly shattered, she would never trust me again. She had opened up her walls to me and I had blew it. “Alright, we better get going before a teacher finds us.” Spencer said, noticing the tension between us.

I slowly began to let go of her hand but she held me tightly, she didn’t want me to let go. A small beam of hope fluttered inside me. We walked hand in hand to Spencer’s car.

“So, where do you wanna go, Ali?” Hanna asked.

Alison stayed silent for a minute, thinking. “Why don’t we just hang out at The Brew?”

We all nodded in agreement and headed to The Brew. Alison was mainly staring at the window, trying her best to avoid our constant looks of worry and guilt. I just wanted to kiss her, so passionately that all her worrying thoughts would just disappear. She never let go of my hand for the entire car ride, I gently rubbed her hand, and I could see a blush creeping onto her face.

Hanna, who was sitting next to me, gave me a nudge. I turned to her and she gave me a confused look. She was probably referring to me holding Alison’s hand. Right, no one knows about the kiss Alison and I shared. I decided to ignore Hanna and we arrived at The Brew.

We all climbed out of the car and walked in, Spencer had taken all our requests and went the counter to order. Alison excused herself to go to the bathroom and I followed her, close behind. Ali didn’t notice and I watched her stare at herself in the mirror.

She was whispering to herself and took a deep breath. Ali turned around and saw me. “Oh… Emily. I didn’t see you come in.” She said as she scratched the back of her neck.

“I was just making sure you were okay… Alison, can we talk?”

Alison nodded slightly. “Look, Alison. I’m really sorry I betrayed you. You gave me your heart and I stabbed it.” Alison refused to look at me so I walked closer to her and held her face. “Ali, please look at me. I love you. I love you so much. I’ve always loved you. Please believe me.”

Alison looked up at me with tears in her eyes. “I’ve loved you against reason, against promise, against hope, against all discouragement that could be.” When those word came out of her mouth, I kissed her.

I kissed her with every ounce of love in my body. She tangled her hands in my hair and I pushed her against the bathroom wall. My hands explored every inch of her body. She bit my lip and I moaned. I felt her smirk with satisfaction against my lips and she pulled away.

We stood there for a couple of minutes and just stared at each other, lovingly, trying to get our breath back. “I love you, Alison.”

“I love you more, Emily.” We both smiled at each other and decided to head back to the girls, they’re probably worried about us. We both sat down at our table, the girls gave us confused looks.

“What took you two so long?”

“We were, uh, just talking.” I said awkwardly. I looked at Ali and bit my lip trying to contain my smile.

“Sure about that, Em? Both of your lips look swollen.” Hanna said suspiciously.

“Drop it, Hanna. Let’s just hang out like all times.” Aria said. I smiled gratefully at her and she nodded, understanding the situation between Ali and I. Hanna crossed her arms in frustration. Why is she acting like this? I felt someone touch my thigh and I jumped a little.

I looked down at the hand, then at Alison. She was talking to Spencer casually like nothing was going on. I laughed to myself quietly. God, I love her. I placed my hand on top of hers and joined in with the conversation.

We talked for hours just laughing and having a good time. I’m glad things are back to normal, Alison has seemed to have gotten over the fact that we hurt her and has forgiven us. “Why don’t we have a sleepover? My parents aren’t home and I don’t really want to be alone.” Spencer suggested.

“Alright, I’m in.” Alison said and glanced at me hopefully.

“Me too.” I said quickly.

Hanna and Aria also agreed and we, except Spencer, called our parents to confirm it. I have a great feeling that tonight is going to be amazing, I can’t wait.

WRITER’S NOTE

Helloooo! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Check out my other story too, it also has Emison.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.