The Devil Within.

Emily’s POV

“This was are only lead.” Spencer replied. I heard something drop in the distance.

“Did you hear that?” I said.

“Hear what?” Hanna asked.

“It sounded like something dropped…”

“Well, if we hear a sound isn’t it wiser to run the other way?”

“I heard it too. What about you Ali?” Spencer asked, waiting for a reply.

“Ali?” I repeated. “Ali, come this isn’t funny.” I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight, searching for her figure. “She’s gone…”

“Say bye to blondie… I was right. A wanted Ali, but for what?” Spencer questioned.

“To kill her, duh.” Hanna said bluntly.

“Hanna!” I exclaimed.

“What? You know very well that it’s true.”

“Yes I do, but you don’t have to say it so rudely!”

“Guys!” Spencer shouted. “Stop shouting at each other and focus on finding Ali and Aria, god.” Spencer turned on her heel, heading in the direction the sound came from. I followed her while shining the flashlight I front of us.

About an hour later, we had lost hope. We had searched every hallway, classroom, you name it and no sign of either of them. At this point I was freaking out, Ali had given me another chance and now she’s gone. Where the hell would A take them? They could be… Dead by now.

Alison’s POV

I tried to struggle out of A’s grip but that only made them hold me tighter. The figure was shorter than me but even that didn’t help me in any way. Before I knew it I was dragged out of the school and thrown into the back of a vehicle. I managed to open the door but only to get it slammed back in my face. That could have knocked me out. I tried the door again but it was no use, A had locked it.

A got into the front of the car and started driving. “Where are you taking me?” I demanded. No reply. “Where’s Aria?” I asked. A chuckled slightly.

“It’s not going to be that easy, bitch.” A replied. The voice seemed familiar but I couldn’t quite put a finger on it. Of course A would be someone I knew, possibly someone I trusted. Then it hit me.

“Aria… It’s you isn’t it?” The car swerved to a halt. A turned to face me, the light from the window shone onto their face, revealing their features underneath the hood. I gasped, I was right. “Aria, why?” I croaked, feeling betrayed. Aria grinned at me, mockingly. Something inside of me was telling me that this wasn’t Aria… It was her body but not her mind.

“Why not?” She giggled, crazily. She peered outside the window, we were surrounded by trees in the middle of nowhere. “Looks like we’re here.” She got out of the car and pulled me out. Once again I tried to push her away but failed. Who knew Aria could be this strong? I shook my head, this isn’t Aria. It can’t be, something is wrong with her.

We walked through the woods, she had something pushed against my back. It felt like a gun, I wouldn’t dare try anything now. In the distance, I spotted a cabin. I was going to scream but remembering the gun, I didn’t bother. I’m glad I didn’t try anyway, the cabin was where we were heading, it must be the infamous A lair.

Aria pushed me inside cabin. I took a moment to scan the room and sure enough it was filled with a whole lot of creepy shit. Pictures of me, dolls of me, hell this could be a shrine. In the corner of the room I spotted Aria’s toy pig, Pigtunia. That thing used to scare the crap out of me when she brought it to sleepovers. I swear that thing moved when we weren’t looking, almost like a Chucky doll.

“Like it Ali? You’ve always been a vain bitch so I’m not surprised.” Aria muttered.

“If you want to kill me, just get it over with.”

Aria laughed and moved closer to me, backing me up into a wall. She started playing with my hair as if I was a doll. “Oh, Alison. I never wanted to kill you.” She said sweetly. “I want to make your life completely miserable to the point you’re convinced you’re in your own personal hell.” She snarled in my ear. I flinched, trying to avoid eye contact.

“If you only wanted to torture me… Why did you involve the other girls?” I asked. She didn’t reply and almost for a second I saw her flash back to her normal self. She started to shake her head furiously.

“Shut up. It’s your fault, all your fault.” She chanted, like she was in a trance. I must have hit a nerve. She turned away from me and shuffled away slightly before coming to a complete stop and staring straight ahead.

I tried to slip away but she instantly turned around. “Come with me, bitch.” She grabbed my arm forcefully and took me to another room, throwing me onto the floor. I mumbled a few curse words before starting to get up again. Aria took the opportunity to kick me in the face. “Did I say you can get up?”

I fell backwards and held my face in my hands. Okay, she may be my best friend but this bitch is crazy. “What the hell do you want?”

“I want you, Ali.” She replied. “I want you to join me and no it’s not an option.”

“Join you as in be A? What the hell is the point in that?”

“I know your friends are important to you and nothing would hurt more than being forced to punish them in ways only imaginable.”

“They’re you’re friends too, Aria. Come on, this isn’t you.” I pleaded.

Aria paused for a moment and her expression changed. “Ali?” She looked around. “What’s going on? Where are we?” I looked at her confused, she completely changed and has no knowledge of what happened. Okay, this has to be a dream. Somebody pinch me, in fact do it a couple of times. She stared at the back of the wall and a pained expression flashed across her face. I turned see what she was looking at. A mirror, surrounded by the letter ‘A’. I turned back to look at her and you guessed it… The devil’s back.

“Don’t think you can get away from me that easily. I’m going to take you back to your house, you will not say a word to anyone. Otherwise you can kiss Emily goodbye.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, darling. I warned you. No matter how much you try to hide it, Emily will always be your weakness.” Aria grinned.

WRITER’S NOTE

Lol. This chapter was crazy as hell. A big shout out to jamia618 because she guessed it, Aria is A. And before you ask, no Aria isn’t possessed by the devil. She’s suffering from a mental disorder, see if you can guess which one it is. A back story on Aria will be coming soon, to see how things got this way. I hope they do that in the show, to be honest. I’d love to see things in A’s point of view.

Alison is going to be forced to be A and is going to have to keep it a secret from the girls. Thank you to eternal_swiftie bmm1805 and bdmf6697 for the idea, I loved it. Emison will be in the next chapter, don’t worry (I haven’t forgotten this is an Emison story lol). But I’m sure you all know me by now, I love drama.

Thanks for reading.

Love ya.