"Okay smile. 1,2,3"

Click

Click

After few minutes, all students came back to their own rooms for their teachers announcement for the upcoming events.

When I open the door of my room, the first two people I saw was hailey and john again, laughing with each other.

"Can I get your ATTENTION grade 10!" I loudly shout at them but my eyes were just staring at hailey. I dont know if it was because of their noise or is this because of these two people in front of me. The least thing I knew was I am angry right now.

I saw how they sut properly when they heard my loud voice. Damn it. I hate this feeling.

Is she getting revenge because of what happened between me and jessica?

Damn it.

"Go back to your proper seat! Boys, let the girls seat on the chair. Go there" I pointed my index finger at the back so that John and other boys go there.

Ayoko ng may umaali-aligid sa girlfriend ko.

I saw how Hailey's eyes follow john while walking.

Damn it!

Sa sobrang inis ko ay hindi ko na napigilan at hinampas ko ng malakas ung table ko.

Boogsshh!

"I said, look at me and give me your attention!"

Halata ang gulat sa mata ng mga studyante ko at kita ko rin kung pano nanlaki ung mata ni hailey dahil sa biglang paghampas ko sa table.

Damn it!

"Gaano ba kahirap ibigay ang atensyon sa'kin grade 10?! Nasa kaklase nyo ba ung schedule nyo ha at sa kanila kayo nakatingin?! Damn it! Ikaw john! Did you came here at school just to see Ms. Saavedra?! How about you Ms. Saavedra? Did you came here because of Mr. Vermudez? Cause it looks like you do! Kung makapag-usap at tawanan kayong lahat parang wala ako dito sa harapan nyo ha! What am I to you, grade 10? Hangin?? Hangin na hindi nyo nakikita? All of you! Get out!You may go to your homes!"

Napahilot nalang akong noo dahil sa galit. I hate this feeling. I really wanna shout right now, I wanna let out all the anger inside me.

Hailey, ignoring me, gives a very big impact at me. Damn, how can she make me feel these things.

I'm just clenching my fist while breathing heavily when I feel someone's presence in front of me. So I automatically moved my head to see who is it. And to my surprise  it's hailey, with her poker face.

"What, Ms. Saavedra? I told you to go home" I coldly said to her and stand up to go outside the room. But before I even step my foot, I felt her hand on my arm.

"Ano yun, maam mandy? Ano bang trip mo! Bakit mo sinabi yon!"

"What?"

"Ung kami ni joh-"

"What? You're enjoying his company? You're getting angry bescause I separate you two? What the hell, did you know what you're doing hailey? You have a girlfriend for Pete's sake but you're acting like you don't have one. You're laughing so damn much because of happiness, because youre with him!"

I saw how Hailey's fist clenched and her face was starting to turn red because of annoyance? Sya pa talaga tong may ganang magalit.

"Ikaw maam mandy? Alam mo ba ung mga pinagsasasabi mo? Huwag mong ibalik sa'kin ung kasalanan mo! Ooh speaking of the girlfriend who didn't even stand up with my side when there's a girl around. Guess what? She chose this psycho bitch over her girl"