Chapter 44

Mandy's pov

My eyes automatically roamed when all of the students gathered here at the school quadrangle.

Of course, my eyes were searchin for one perso-

Here you go.

"Ms. Saavedra, can I talk to yo-"

"Sorry maam. Kailangan ko na po pimila dun kasama ng classmates ko"

I can't help but to sigh when she turned her back "again" at me.

What happened last wednesday was really stressful and annoying day. Especially jessica. If I am just not her teacher, I swear I will tweak her hair so damn much.  God! Look at us now. Hailey's ignoring my calls, my messages and even my presence. I knew it was my fault too, cause I didn't go with her side, I let her be alone on that freakin ferris wheel. But if I leave jessica, she might be suspicious, I just wanna make sure our relationship was safe from being public. I don't want someone to get her away from me. Especially this school. Cause I am her teacher.

Anyways, all students was gathered here, am and pm, for congratulating these three students who won the competition. And one of them was my girlfriend.

I am so proud of her.

"Good morning Zurichians. It was a very special day cause three of your schoolmates won their competitions last wednesday. So we will now celebrate their championship. May I call on the grade 8 student from pilot section, Adeline Granados. With her sexy coach Ms. Girly Asunscion, her history coach. They got the third place from history quiz bee!"

We can't help but to laugh when maam girly walks a lil bit sexy because of what maam grace' said.

Being a teacher I should focus on what is happening in front but damn how could I do that? My eyes don't just wanna steady and watch whatever scenes is happening. My eyes being my eyes, it landes on where my wuv is. She's smiling ear to ear while talking to-

John.

My blood automatically boil and my fist automatically clenched when I saw him standing beside my wuv.

What the hell is he doing beside hailey? He should be on their section. Wth!

"Maam mandy, okay ka lang?" I looked on my right side to smile at Maam Tintin and to said that I am fine.

But my heart wasn't.

All of my internal organs wanna puch someone right now. My lungs, my intestines, my liver. Damn it! I think I really wanna tweak someone's hair right now! Eventhough he's my student and he's hair was fuckin ugly and short. Damn him. Why does he kept following my girl!

"And lastly, may we call on Hailey Marie Saavedra, grade 10 students from Jade section. With her beautiful and math coach Ms. mandy Jace Gomez. They got the first place on math quiz bee!"

I walked in front, smile at maam grace and stand beside maam girly and adeline while waiting for hailey to go in front.

She's walking right now and all I can see was her. She's walking slow motion in my eyes and it looks like she's the only person around.

"Congrats, Hailey"

Maam grace gave the medal to me and I gave it to hailey. Hang it rather. I also simply arrange her collar before hanging the medal on her.

"I'm so proud of you"

But instead of answering or smiling, she just ignore what I said and looked at sir rhomel whos currently holding a camera.