The Choice for a change III

Start from the beginning

Shouichi: I don't remember to even agree with you in the first place. You just selfishly put me up in this!!! (Shouichi said as he enters his fighting stance)

Inner Shouichi: Sonoko-chan..... I'll definitely save you, so wait for me!!!!

Kaoru then walked to in front of Sonoko while the lord just standing there preventing Shouichi to go to Kaoru.

Kaoru: Looks like I have to do everything myself. 

Kaoru then clenched both of his fists and before putting his right arm in the fighting position and his left arm at his waist. Kaoru then crossed both of his hands in front of his waist.

 Kaoru then crossed both of his hands in front of his waist

The Ank Point then appeared on his waist. 

Kaoru: Henshin.....

Kaoru was enveloped by a dim green light. When the light died down Kaoru has transformed into the figure who has attacked Shouichi before.

Shouichi: It was..... YOU???!!!!

Kaoru: Of course it is, or else how will I be able to return your memories to you.

Shouichi: How do you even have the power of Agito?!

Kaoru: I wouldn't say that it's Agito but you can call me Another Agito... 

Shouichi: Answer me!!!!

Kaoru: It's simple, I simply based this power on your power and used the Hero System to connect it with me.  

Shouichi: Don't tell me!?

Kaoru: That's right, this power is basically from Shinju-sama that I forcefully took but it's not like they can do anything now..... Their hands are full of lending power to the heroes and activating Mankai.

Shouichi: You bastard!!!! (Shouichi charges at Kaoru)

As fast as Shouichi charges at Kaoru, as fast as he was knocked back by his punch.

Kaoru: Last time I was holding back, but this time I'll definitely defeat you and make the power of Agito my own. 

Shouichi was still recovering from Kaoru's attack when the three crow lord suddenly brought him to the air. 

Shouichi: UAGHHHH!!!! Let me go!!!!! (Shouichi struggle to get loose from the crow lord)

One of the crow lords then flew as high as it could before dropping him down. Below him, the crow lord wielding a machete slashed him followed by the lord wielding a scythe slamming him directly at the ground. Once Shouichi has landed he was followed by a punch by Kaoru. Shouichi wasn't let any chance of counter-attack. 

Shouichi: AGHHHHHHH!!!!! (Shouichi's screamed)

(Sonoko's Location)

Sonoko was waking up from her long sleep because of the disturbance.