(Chapter 14) It's Never Like What They Said

Start from the beginning

No one says anything and so I just storm off upstairs. I pass Zane on the way and he looks at me. "Y/n what's wrong?" He asks, concern evident. I pay him no mind as just go straight into my room, slamming the door behind me.

I hear Zane run down stairs and starts shouting, wanting to know what happened. I look at myself in the mirror and just break down. Tears start running down my face as I fall on the floor. I look at myself again and laugh a little at how thankful I am that I didn't wear any makeup.

I hear a buzz from my phone and see that Katelyn messaged me. I wipe the tears from my eyes and lean against the bottom if my bed.

Kate: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Kate: Look there's something I need to tell you

Y/n: Katelyn before you say anything

Y/n: Can I come over?

Kate: Sure, why?

Y/n: A lots happened and I don't wanna be home right now

Kate: Okay, I'll get a bed ready

Y/n: Thanks Katelyn

I stand up and walk over to the window, opening it. I chuck some clothes out the window and shift into cat form, leaving my current clothes on the floor as I crawl out of them. I jump on the window and make my way down to the ground. I crawl into the clothes on the ground and shift back. My plan actually works as I get up fully dressed and start running off to Katelyn's house.

I walk up to the door but Katelyn opens it before I can even knock. "Hi" She says while struggling to catch her breath. "Why's your top on backwards?"

I stare at her blankly.

"Wow something really is up" She says as she snaps out of her tiredness and walks over to me giving me a tight hug.

I just stand there and take it, till I can't hold back anymore and I collapse into her arms. Hugging her and crying onto her shoulder.

She leads me in and walks me up to her room were I sit on her bed as he close the door. She then sits next to me and just rests there with open arms. I look at her and drive in for another hug.

"There there, I gotta ya girl" She says as she strokes my head.

I look up at her with teary eyes and lose all sense of what's happening.

I lean in and kiss her. After a second or two, she pushes me back and looks at me really confused. I lean in again and kiss her more passionately. She accepts it as I push her back on her bed.

We deep our kiss as I explore the inside of her mouth. I place her arms above her head and crawl down lower.

Y/n P.O.V

The rest of the night is a bit of a blurr but I get the idea. I lean out of bed and grab my bra and panties so I at least have something to cover me up. I put them on and dive under the covers as I hear the door creak open.

"Hey, you feeling any better?" Katelyn asks sweetly. "I got you breakfast"

I peer out and get a strong wiff of fresh bacon. She comes over and angles the pillows upwards as I shift myself upright. She hands me a tray with two freshly made bacon rolls, both dripping with ketchup.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" She says as she gets up and goes to leave.

I reach out and grab her hand. "Please don't go" I say as she looks back a nods. She walks over and sits next to me as I start eating.

"Y/n you don't need to explain yourself" Katelyn says as if she knew that I was about to start talking. "You weren't yourself and we both got lost in the moment, and I'm sorry for that"

"I'm sorry too. I really like you, but just not in the same way that you like me"

We both look at each other. Katelyn's eyes are filled with sadness and slight jealousy. "I guessed as much, I just didn't want to accept it" She says as a tear falls down her face. "But thank you for being honest with me"

We both start to cheer up a bit more. "For what it's worth you're great in bed, so whoever you do choose is very lucky" I say as we both start laughing.

"Same to you, I didn't know Meif'wa's could use there tails like that" Katelyn says and immediately starts laughing as I start blushing madly.

"KATELYN!" I shout. As we both start laughing.

"Just out of curiosity, who do you like?"

"Lucinda" I say shyly as I look down slightly.

"Thought so, have you told her how you feel?"

"No. I'm afraid she'll reject me"

"Trust me. As someone who hid they're feelings for an entire summer. It's better to tell her"

"You know what. I'm gonna go do that. Thanks for the advice Katelyn, and the bacon"

"And thank you for the sex" She says playfully.

"Katelyn!"

I get up and start getting changed. I fix up my hair slightly and run out the door. I then stop and poke my head back into Katelyn's room. "Really? The whole summer?" I ask and she just gives a shrug in response.

I run out the door, straight past Katelyn's dad. And judging by the expression on his face, I'd say he didn't know I stayed the night.

I run straight down the street to Lucindas house. I run up to the door and knock frantically. Lucinda opens the door looking both tired and confused. Then once she realises it's me, she wakes up.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hi"

We both look at each other blankly.

"I like you" We both say and then both start blushing.

We stare at each other with wide eyes then after a few seconds we collide together with a deep and passionate kiss.

==================================================================================

Hi PTH here

Woah some parts of that got a bit steamy. I didn't wanna dodge round any of the steamy parts cause they were important so if you don't like them the sorry not sorry. Also the story ain't ending, I just thought I aught to point that out considering that the end of this chapter seems like the end of the story but it ain't. Also let me know what you think about the more mature moments, like do you guys what more, less or less detailed or even more detailed. Anyway that's all for now. Cya.

Goodbye and goodnight
Thanks for reading