Kyungsoo Facts

Kyungsoo Facts

1. Favorite Color is Black.

2. After the mistake D.O made during the Inkigayo interview, Baekhyun teased D.O for awhile, calling him "D.Ochestra"

3. D.O's really 4D. The other members asked him to order food once, and when telling the delivery man dorm's address over the phone, he said "한반도남한서울시." That's basically like adding USA after your street address if you live in America. So all the members were laughing at him, saying "Kyungsoo-yah, they know we're in Korea, okay?"

4. D.O is famous with his O__O expression.

5.He shares room with Kai in their dorm.

6. He's the cleanest member in EXO-K.

7. D.O ,Kai and Chanyeol blood type is A

8. He has a talent to do Beatbox

9. In their dorm,Baekhyun have a closed relationship with D.O and Chanyeol

10. D.O is closed with Kai.their moment together always caught by camera.

11. BTOB Member,Hyunshik is D.O closed friend.they even sing together for school event on 2009.

12. Has vocal ability to take in a wide variety of music and has the musical ability to beatbox.plus he also can rap

13. He can express a colorful variety of music.

14. His height is 173cm.

15. D.O. was an ulzzang as a kid.

16. He and the rest EXO-K members volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children, playing with them and tidying up the facilities.

17. He is known as the centre of child in EXO-K (i dont know why they called him like this.maybe because of his height

18. D.O. loves ice cream

19.He easy to forget everything when he nervous and show O__O expression.

20. He cast in SME when he is on the way going back home after winning singing competition.

21.He trained for 2 years

22. D.O has cute mole under his left collarbone.

23. D.O like pop songs.

24. He has a habit of humming songs.

25. D.O favourite food is Spaghetti.

26. His fav no is 1.

27. His Fav genre movie is Fantasy movie.

28. His motto is be #1.

29. D.O have a habit to clean everything that look messy.he even clean up his member room.

30. He have the best English Accent among members.

31. He said on Hong Jin Kyung Radio Interview 120514, he likes SNSD.aigoo,he is SNSD Fanboys.

32. Maknae,Sehun often ask D.O to cook when he was hungry at night.And D.O will walk to the refrigerator and start to cook.Kai who pass by will join them when he saw D.O start to cook.

33. D.O parents was good in cooking.So D.O inherit his parents cooking skills.

34. D.O is known as 4D member among members.

35. He has sentimental personality.

36. D.O stated that after three week into promotions after debut, there's nothing particularly difficult about it. He just glad that to be able to stand on stage. Everything's fun because it been somethings they're been dreaming about so long. He thinks he get super saiyan strength on stage.

37. D.O said that after 10 years, just like well known Japanese Group ARASHI, hopefully they will still doing activities together. He hopes that EXO-K always be together. (17122012 SINA Interview)

38. He is a quiet person, however, he has his moments where he plays and jokes around with the other members.

39. At the dorm, he is the tidiest members, with all of his belongings organized very neatly.

40. He is also a great cook, and he is always making food for the other members.

41. If he decided not to pursue singing, he would have been a cook instead.

42. D.O is close to Luhan because they joined SM Entertainment on the same day.

43. D.O's English pronunciation is pretty good.

44. D.O's favorite song is Travie McCoy's "Billionaire" ft. Bruno Mars.

45. He doesn't call Chanyeol "hyung" because Chanyeol told him he wants the two to be close friends.

46. He likes singing while Chanyeol plays the guitar.

47. He says that while the EXO members are in the car together, they mainly listen to SHINee's msuic the most.

48. He respects actors Kim Yoon Seok and Song Kang Ho the most. He wishes to work with them in the future. It's his dream.

49. He says one of his secrets is that he has a lot of little moles on his body.

50. He says that he's not that great a cooking like everyone says.

51. He does say he wants to learn how to make really great hotpot. He wants to make the best sesame paste in the world.

52. He wants to travel to New York with Suho.

53. He says that he isn't the best at anything compared to the other EXO members.

54. He can't leave the house without his earphones.

55. D.O says that out of all of the EXO members, he has the least humor. He's thankful for Suho because he also doesn't have as much humor as the other members.

56. He doesn't want the EXO members to hold in their frustrations if they feel like they've been wrong. He wants everything to be out in the open so they can all deal with it and fix things.

57. He likes to spend his time quietly.

58. He values honesty a lot.

-------------------------

Yan nalang po muna. Katamad magtype.. Hehe

Votes and Comments are acceptable.