Sehun Facts

Sehun Facts

1. He was scouted on the streets when he was only 12 years old.

2. He joined S.M. Entertainment in 2008 after going through 4 auditions in 2 years.

3. After 1 day of being a trainee, his interests in singing became his passion.

4. He is a former ulzzang.

5. He shares a room with Suho.

6. He likes to cry.

7. He is not a scheming/manipulative person.

8. He cares and thinks deeply for each EXO member. He prays every night for them.

9. His phone's wallpaper is of Victoria Secret angel Miranda Kerr.

10. His ideal type of woman is a kind woman who is clean, neat, and has a bubbly personality.

11. He is very playful and can hardly stay in one spot.

12. He has a lisp and has trouble pronouncing the letter S.

13. He keeps up with information on EXO. E.g. album sales.

14. He takes selcas while thinking of his fans.

15. He was dubbed the member with the most Aegyo. When members ask him to do stuff, he would say "No, I don't want to do it!" while hitting them on the arm.

16. He was officially introduced as an EXO member on January 10th, 2012.

17. He made a cameo appearance in Taetiseo's Twinkle music video.

18. His first friend was EXO-M's Luhan.

19. Sehun was walking down the street, eating ddukbokki, when he was street casted.

20.When it was Sehun's turn for a photo shoot, the members stood in a line and watched him. Sehun told them "Hyungs, go away!". source: thestar

21.Sehun likes chocolate flavored bubble tea. source: EXO K's Fanboard

22.Sehun cried while watching the sitcom "Unstoppable High Kick". source: Newsen

23. One action that a noona does that makes him the most happiest is calling his name. source:Hong Jin Kyung's 2pm Radio; trans cr: kw0ngoon

24. Sehun is the most difficult member to control. source: Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time; trans cr: boonyi91

25. Sehun describes himself as a "white puppy". Because Sehun is cute and has pale skin, fans say he resembles a white puppy. source: The Star; trans cr: Eunmi24

26. Sehun does not like it when he is called cute. He wants to hear that he is handsome.

27. Sehun likes to use banmal (informal language) with the hyungs in a cute way. source: Joo Young Hoon's 2PM Date; trans cr: boonyi91

28. Sehun wants noona fans to stop calling him oppa. source: joynews24

29. The most satisfying nickname given by fans for Sehun is "Oh Mi Ja", which means underage kid. source: ETN News; trans cr: boonyi91

30. Ever since he was young, he really liked Chinese action films. source: EXO's Beijing Press Conference; trans cr: tianmirisu

31. Sehun likes noona fans because they call him like "seeeehuuuunnaaaa....."

32. When someone from SM approached Sehun, asking for an audition, Sehun thought she was strange. Because Sehun was too little and too scared at the time, he ran away from her for 30 minutes, but she kept chasing him. source: Top Chinese Music Interview; trans cr: WISHeeStar

33. Sehun does not like spicy ddukbokki.

34. He is the member with the most aegyo.

35. He is quiet and shy at first, but after you get to know him, he is very lively.

36. He can hardly stay still.

37. He is very close with EXO-M member Luhan, because Luhan was the first friend he had made while being a trainee.

38. He cries a lot, and cares deeply for the rest of his members.

39. He stated in an interview that he prays every night for them.

40. He says that he's close to Super Junior's Donghae because Donghae was one of the first people to talk to him at SM Entertainment. Donghae has been very caring of Sehun ever since Sehun was a trainee.

41. The most memorable thing Donghae said to Sehun was, "Grind your weapons well." meaning train yourself will.

42. He says his biggest frustration is worrying about the other EXO members.

43. Sehun has a lot of problems troubling him, but he can't find the bravery to tell anyone. He hopes he can solve these problems on his own.

44. He takes selcas while thinking of his fans.

45. He was dubbed the member with the most Aegyo. When members ask him to do stuff, he would say "No, I don't want to do it!" while hitting them on the arm.

46. He was officially introduced as an EXO member on January 10th, 2012.

47.His first friend was EXO-M's Luhan.

48. One time when Luhan was angry, Sehun went out and purchased 10 servings of fried New Year Cake to cheer him up.

49. Back when he was still a trainee, the f(x) girls would make him secretly buy them food when they were hungry. They were on a strict diet, so they couldn't go buy the food themselves..

50. F(x)'s Amber says that Sehun is her ideal type because he has matured from a young boy into a very mature, manly man.

51. When EXO was in London, Sehun purchased a "Deer" necklace for Luhan. How adorable.

52. The other members know Sehun's man crush on Luhan, so they'll poke fun at him if a fan or a stranger mentions Luhan's name.

--------------------------------------

Sorry ngayon lang nakapag update..

Votes and comments are acceptable.