Kris Facts

Kris Facts

1.He is roommates with Xiumin and Luhan in Korea while with Chen in China.

2.SM planned to put Kris in EXO-K but they changed their plan.

3. He was mentioned by f(x)'s Amber in their album "Pinocchio".

4.The EXO-M members always passes the mic to Kris when being asked during interviews.

5. He got into SM through SM's 2007 Global Auditions in Canada. He trained in SM for 5 years.

6.He is kind and friendly although he may not look like it.

7.He can do magic tricks.

8.Luhan taught him how to solve the rubik's cube but he could not get it.

9. Kris can speak fluently in 4 different languages- Korean, Chinese, Cantonese and English

10.Kris plays African Drums.

11. At the age of 15, he became the captain of a basketball team.

12.Favorite song from the mini album MAMA: "What Is Love"

13.His hometown is in the province of Jiangsu, Lianyungang.

14. He is nicknamed Dduijang (meaning leader), cowboy and Christ (he rejected this though because he says he's not perfect).

15.If he would read a book, he would read a self-improvement book for inspiration.

16.According to Lay and Tao, Kris is very conscious of his looks that he applies facial cream and takes a long time to dress up.

17.He appreared in 2011 SNSD Girl's Generation Concert Tour's VCR.

18.He used to play baseball too.

19. he made an appearance on 2011 Girl Generations' VCR during tour concert

20. He doesn't like it when people say he had undergone plastic surgery because his beauty is natural. A lot of Chinese netizens spread rumors about his plastic surgery so he posted a childhood photo in a social networking site.

21. His English name is actually Kevin Li but he changed it for personal reasons.

22. Kris likes breaking and wants to learn it

23. Kris prefers causal clothes

24. Kris looks better in person than on camera

25.his ideal type is kind, knows how to cook, fillial and can take care of people

26. he was a captain of a basketball team in China when he was 15 year old

27. He is considered the "laziest" member of EXO because he likes to sleep 8 hours a day and he is always the last one to wake up.

28. his favorite music genre: hip-hop, dance, pop, R&B

29. He is the fashion King of EXO-M

30.has never undergo a plastic surgery

31. He likes dark recording rooms.

32. The members of EXO-M say that the more mature girls prefer Kris to them.

33.He is a father-figure to all of the members of EXO, and they are obedient and attentive when he speaks.

34. Kris cooks for his fellow members, buys them medicine when they're sick, and would take care of them like a good father would.

35.He also wants to learn how to DJ.

36. He is considered the "good guy" of EXO.

37. Kris was originally supposed to be in EXO-K, but because of SM Entertainment's big stake in the Chinese market, they felt that it would be better to place him as the leader of EXO-M.

38. Kris was worried about being the leader of EXO-M. He was unsure whether he'd be a good leader.

39.He cooks for the members of EXO-M, buys them medicine when they're sick, and lets them borrow his things.

40. He says that he does have interest in doing fashion design one day. He wants to launch his own brand name designs in the future, similar to what Girls' Generation's Jessica did with Blanc & Eclare.

41. He studies variety shows so that he can improve his reactions.

42. People say that Kris looks cold and dangerous. The EXO members say that when you really know him, he is very warm-hearted and caring. They say that many people think he's dangerous because he's "too handsome".

43. He also drinks a lot of water because it's good for his skin.

44. He applies face products for 15-30 minutes before going to sleep.

45. Kris and Lay are a dynamic duo when it comes to making music. Kris likes to write the lyrics while Lay likes to compose the songs.

46.Kris is very close with EXO-M's Lay because they had known each other for 4 years and Lay was the first Chinese person he had met when he joined SM Entertainment.

47. He wants to try skydiving one day.

48 Kris sleeps for 8 hours a day because beauty sleep is important.

49. Kris is afraid of Manager Kyun. His manager is most strict on him because he is the leader.

50. He loves receiving fan letters.

51. He feels best after he washes his face and brushes his teeth.

52. He reads all of his fan letters, but he has to read them slowly because he is still working on his Korean.

53. He believes that a man who works hard is cool.

54. He would let the members of EXO-M take anything of his, except a book that he is reading or his laptop (he needs his laptop to play games and watch his dramas/movies).

-------------------------------

Finally <3 I'm done :)

Thankyou for reading :)

All About EXOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें