Kai Facts

Kai FACTS

1. Appeared in HaHaHa Song CF with DBSK.

2. Friends with SHINee's Taemin.

3. He meet Taemin before they entered SMent.

4. has two older sisters.

5. Mentioned in The SHINee World Thanks To.

Jonghyun: '..a long way to go Jonginnie'

Key: 'to our toddler Jongin, work hard!'

Minho: 'our cute toddler Jonginnie'

6. Has two dogs. One (older) named 몽구 (Monggu) and the second (younger) named Jjanggu.Check both dog's here.

7. Kai Likes to be bossy.

8. Volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children so he played with them and tidied up the facilities.

9. There are 3 rooms In the dorm Kai shares the room with D.O.

10. Kai Is good at just about any game.

11. Took jazz dance lessons and ballet since the third grade.

12. When He saw Shinhwas performance he wanted to become a singer.

13. Was accepted into SM in 2007 by SM. Best Youth Contest when he was in the sixth grade, but the agency told him to come back after two years since he was too young. Of course he returned and began his life as an SM trainee.

14.Took part In Photo Session To "W" Magazine (with Se Hun and Lu Han) and Ck Jeans (with all the members from EXO-K).

15. Took part in High Cut Magazine Photoshot.

16. Took part in iSports Korea Photoshot.

17. His personality is warmhearted and he would like to treat everyone well, but when It comes to expressing feelings he gets awkward

18. Ideal type: Han Yeseul

19, Role model: Micheal Jackson

20. Music he likes: R&B, Hip-Hop

21. The habit he often does is biting his lips

22. Favorite food: fried Chicken

23. His fashion style is neat, he wears a lot of T-shirts with characters on them

24. Places he often goes are: SM's Rooftop and the practice room

25. Favorite colors: Black, Red, Sky Blue

26. Favorite movie: Pirates Of The Caribbean

27. Favorite number: 1

28. Took part In Vogue Girl (June Issue) Photoshot

29. Motto:''...I'd rather bend then break..."

30. One of the youngest member in EXO.

31. Kai has a little habit of bitting his lips.

32. Kai  uses music to relax and release stress.

33. Kai thinks Sehun is the most handsome in the group.

34. Kai trained about 5 years after he debuted.

35. Kai would ask D.O to cook for him no matter what time.

36. Kai once said that he has never recieved chocolate from girls on valentine's Day before.

37. He may portray himself as a sexy, blunt idol, but beneath the surface, he is a warm-hearted person who can be awkward when expressing his feelings (just check out various fancams of him).

38. He has an undying love for dance and is skilled in various genres of dance.

39. He says that out of all of the EXO members, he is the best at memorizing football players' names.

40. He says that he loves his body and can't find any fault in it. It's good that he's thankful for his skin even if others poke fun at him for it.

41. He doesn't like to be disturbed when he's sleeping.

42. The only time you can disturb him while he's sleeping is if fried chicken has been delivered to the dorm.

43. He says that one you get to know him, he's very easy to understand.

44. He says that deep down, he's very innocent.

45. He really likes action movies.

46. He says that as long as people love him, he'll return that love with double the amount.

47. The members say that underneath his clothes, Kai actually has milky white skin.

48. He would love to visit Hawaii during the summer.

49. He says one of the most painful memories he has is when he teared his pants while dancing for an EXO teaser.

50. Kai doesn't like drinking coffee.

51. He also doesn't really like drinking alcohol. He'll only drink at a social gathering.

52. He also really likes to read books. He says that when hew as young, he would have to switch schools a lot. Because he's shy with strangers, he ended up spending most of his time at libraries reading books.

-----------------------------------

Next???

BAEKHYUN Facts :)

Votes  and comments are acceptable..