Tao Facts

Tao Facts

1. In China, his roommate is Xiumin. In Korea, his roommate is his manager (his manager thought it'd be best because Tao still needs to work on his Korean), and on the road he rooms up with Kris.

2. He's very conservative (kept to himself and mysterious).

3. He officially joined SM Entertainment in 2010 after winning 1st place in an SM Entertainment Global Audition held in Qingdao, China.

4. Sometimes during interviews, his mood sulks because he isn't able to speak Korean fluently like the other members.

5. He has practiced martial arts since the age of 8.

6. His favorite animal is a black cat.

7. Tao's first TV appearance was on SBS's Gayo Daejun on December 29th, 2011. He appeared alongside Kai, Luhan, and Chen.

8. He has an obsession with Gucci and with his success, you can expect him to frequent their stores.

9. During his time as a trainee, he was picked on by other trainees because he was Chinese and because he got to debut so quickly after joining SM Entertainment.

10. He knows how to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and Korean.

11. He was officially introduced as a member of EXO on December 27th 2011.

12. When he's complimented, his mood brightens up very noticeably.

13. He is really close with Kris. They're always hanging out together. Fans began creating fanfiction and photoshop pictures of the two getting intimate, to the point that Kris began getting weirded out. Because of this, the two started becoming a little distant.

14. His ideal type is someone who is pretty, has a great personality, and has a good body.

15. He seems serious and cold on the outside, but he is actually a warm-hearted and caring person.

16. He loves to take selcas. He even teaches Lay how to properly take a selca.

17. Tao believes that nothing is impossible in this world.

18. Tao is afraid of ghosts.

19. When he first went to Korea, he didn't know any Korean so when he saw Xiumin he called him "Xiumin-oppa" as what he seen girls call guys in k-dramas. Xiumin thought Tao was a girl but it turns out that he was a guy but he understood after learning Tao was Chinese and didn't know Korean.

20. His English name is Edison Huang.

21. His favorite athlete is Kobe Bryant.

22. He is very thankful for the gifts he receives from his fans. He hangs the cute key chains given by his fans on his bag.

23. He won first place in many Wushu and rap competitions.

24. He took part and won in many wushu and rapping competitions in China. He won 1st Place in Qingdao Broadcasting Wushu Sword Competition, 3rd Place in an international wushu competition and "Top Rap Award" at Beijing 3rd Annual College Street Jam.

25. He prefers to walk on the beach by himself.

26. He often does aegyo when he wants to ask something by saying "bbuing bbuing" and moving his clenched hand beside his cheek. Kris admits that he weakens when Tao does this but members say that this sometimes don't work if he does a bad aegyo.

27. He is very good at martial arts especially wushu. This gave him the nickname "Kung fu panda Tao".

28.He shares a room with the manager in Korea to improve his Korean while his roommate in China is Xiumin.

29.He is from Qingdao, China just like f(x)'s Victoria.

30.His fans gave him the nickname "Peach".

31. He is emotional and sensitive. He even cried at an interview because he misses the EXO-K members.

32.Tao was often bullied as a trainee especially because he has a short training period of 1 year.

33. Tao likes to exercise a lot by doing yoga and wushu in order to take care of his health.

34.He is one of the cutest members in EXO according to Suho.

35. He likes to eat snacks, like chocolate and potato chips.

36.His idols are Edison Chen, Jackie Chan, Hotdog Mc and Shawn Carter.

37.Tao likes to drink Starbucks Coffee.

38. Tao is the maknae in EXO-M

39. His Korean is still a bit weak, so he has to room up with EXO's manager in order to better learn the language and how to communicate.

40.During Korean interviews, Tao sometimes feels sulky because he isn't able to communicate Korean well.

41. He's is an excelled martial artist and a great rapper with the dream of becoming a world superstar.

42. He feels like he isn't able to contribute effectively to the conversation.

43. His favorite animal is a black cat.

44.He may seem cool, serious, and cold on the outside, but on the inside, he is actually warm-hearted, insecure, and kind.

45.He seems serious and cold on the outside, but he is actually a warm-hearted and caring person.

46.Tao has confidence in his acting abilities. He hopes to one day become a huge action film star.

47.He has practiced martial arts since the age of 8.

48. When he's complimented, his mood brightens up very noticeably.

-----------------------------------------

Almost Done :) Two to go :)

Votes and comments Guys :) <3

All About EXOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें