Suho Facts

Suho Facts

1. Suho started training under SM Entertainment at the age of 16.

2. Suho was formally introduced as a member of EXO on February 15, 2O12.

3. He is currently majoring in acting at Korea National University of Arts.

3. Suho's dad is a professor on Soonchunhyang University.

4. As a high school graduation gift, Suho was given an electric piano.

5. Blood type: AB.

6. Zodiac Sign: Gemini

7. Ideal girl: with long straight hair and literary interest, 20) cheerful and tomboyish

8. He attended Korea National University of Art & ranked in the top50 of the 400 students in the school at Seoul Gangnam.

9. Suho likes Funk Rock music.

10. Suho has a brother who went to Sogang University, another prominent school that's actually ranked first in the nation.

11. Favorite Number: 8

12. When Suho was at school, he was always ranked as one of the top five students.

13. In terms of acting, Suho would like to take on the role of a guy who has the bad boy charm.

14. When asked which physical feature Suho is the most self-confident about, he answered "ALL"

15. Stage name: "SUHO" which means "Guardian"

16. "JUNMEN" is the nickname Suho likes best.

17. Birthday: May 22, 1991 [Year of the Sheep]

18. Suho likes Americano coffee.

19. Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean.

20. In a fansigning event, a fan asked: "If EXO-K were to compete in MBC's Idol Athletics Championship, you'd place 1st in this category!" Suho's answer was: "CLAPPING".

21. A habit Suho has is clearing his throat while saying "Ah! Ah!"

22. Shoe size: 25O – 26Omm (smallest among the members)

23. Suho likes his eyes.

24. Favorite Karaoke song: 4men's Baby Baby

25. Favorite Colors: Violet and Gold.

26. At first sight, Suho had a crush on Luhan.

27. In a fansigning event, a fan asked Suho which EXO K member likes sports/exercise and Suho answered "NONE"..

28. Suho's first kiss was with his pet iguana.

29. Suho is sensitive to the cold while Sehun is sensitive to heat.

30. Motto: "Know yourself"

31. When he first met Tao, he was scared of him.

32. Superpower (Badge): Water

33. Suho has a puppy named Star.

34. He likes acting and golf.

35. Suho strongly believes that it is still possible for men who are below 30 years old to continue growing taller.

36. When Suho was younger, he used to read the Avengers, Batman, and Superman comic books.

37. Suho is sometimes called "Sunnouncer" (Suho + Announcer) and "Esuhort" (Suho + Escort).

38. A fan asked in a fansigning event: "Who is the big shot of EXO-K?" He crossed out all the other members' names and checked off his own.

39. Suho is terrible at rock, paper, scissors. He always loses.

40. Suho is also known as The Second Siwon.

41. Suho ranked himself 6TH, look-wise, in EXO K.

42. Suho is the only EXO-K member who is not afraid of bugs

43. Suho does not know how to cook with the exception of instant ramen.

44. Suho is considered Appa while D.O. is the Umma in Exo K.

45. Suho once spent the night at a sauna because he and his brother fought.

46. Suho shares room with maknae Sehun.

47. Suho and Sehun are the earliest to sleep. One is to grow taller, the other is for beauty sleep.

48. When Baekhyun first entered SM, Suho bought him bubble tea.

49. Suho was really surprised people knew his real name, like DO. He smiled twice as hard when people said "Joonmyun Oppa, Saranghae"

50. He decided on EXO K's group cheer which is "EXO K Saranghaja" (Let's Love).

51. Sehun loves to play pranks, so Suho who shares a dorm with him wouldn't have just suffered a little bit.

52. Suho is the richest member in Exo K while Luhan in Exo M.

53. Suho is someone who has a very good temper so Sehun really cherishes him.

54. Suho and Sehun both like to drink Milk tea.

55. Suho wants to have Kai's teleportation, Luhan's telekinesis and Tao's time control.

56. Suho likes to go into D.O.'s room and chat with him but he will get thrown out by Kai every time he does that.

57. Together with Kai and Chanyeol, Suho appeared on TVXQ's video, HaHaHa.

58. In 2007, he appeared on SJ movie, Attack of the Pin-up Boys as one of the bandmates of Yesung.

59. Suho was the Class President in elementary and Vice Chairman of the student body. Now Leader of EXO K.

60. Suho really listens to D.O.

61. D.O's first impression of Suho was that he looked very exemplary and handsome.

62. Himchan and EXO-K's leader, Suho are good friends because they went to the same university. Himchan was also an ex trainee of SM.

63. Suho likes to pat the other members back to make them calm.

64. Suho can impersonate SHINee's Jonghyun's line in "Love Like Oxygen."

65. Even before debut, Suho's already close to SHINee's Jonghyun, MInho, Taemin. Super Junior's Leeteuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun.

_______

Oh ayan. Bumawi ako :) Nakadalawang update ako.

Votes and comments guys :) Don't forget :)

Lovelots <3