Chapter |25|

I slowly start to wake up. I flutter my eyes open and notice that this isn't my room. Then all the memories from last night come back to me. Noah cried. He actually cried. From all the years I've known him, I only saw him cry 3 times.

His dad is wicked. My heart sinks for him. I just don't understand why his dad abuses him. He takes all his anger out on Noah, never Tyler.

I finish processing my thoughts. I wipe my eyes and sit up. I stretch my hands open and a loud yawn comes out. I look over to the empty space next to me. Where even is Noah? Shouldn't he be having a hang over?

I start to make his bed to make his room look less messy. I come across a picture frame placed down. I flip it the black frame over. I notice the broken class on top.

The picture made my mouth drop. It was of Noah and I in sophomore year. We are wearing our soccer uniforms. I'm smiling at the camera and he is smiling at me. The memory makes me in a good mood. Why did he break it though?

Enough snooping around. I decide to go in the kitchen. Maybe Noah left me a note. I'm starving. I hop down the stairs and notice Marie's car is still gone.

I walk into the kitchen and see Noah making something. He notices my presence and smiles. His curly hair is messy like always. He isn't wearing a shirt with flannel pajama pants Im trying not to stare at his perfect abs and muscles.

He turns back around and I notice a small tattoo on his back. I didn't even know he had it. The tattoo is upper right shoulder. It so small I can't even tell what it is.

"Are you going to come eat or what," Noah smirks.

I just walk towards the island and sit on one of the stools. Noah gets a plate and places it in front of me. He gets the syrup out of the fridge along with forks and knives. He then plops a chocolate chip waffle on my plate. My eyes go big. I love chocolate chip waffles.

"My favorite!," I have the biggest smile on my face. I take a bite and let out a soft moan. Noah just laughs at me.

I feel Noah staring at me while I'm eating. I look over towards him and see his beautiful face. His ocean blue eyes have a little speck of yellow. His lips are forming a light smile. Noah is resting his head on his left hand and just observing me. I can't figure out what emotion he is showing. I've never seen him like this. Suddenly, he gets up fast and walks towards the fridge.

"So about last night, I'm sorry," His voice is very calm.

"Don't you have a hangover," I joke.

"I was just tipsy, not drunk," He tilts his head.

"Do you remember everything?" I ask. Noah looks down and nods.

"You know I'm always here for you. Even if we're in a fight you can talk to me. I know I'm the only one who knows about your dad," I try to comfort.

"Yeah I just didn't know if you hated me," He signs.

Can I really hate Noah though? He's been through so much with me.

"I can't hate you. No matter if I say it or not. Plus we both got daddy issues," I try and joke.

Noah lets out a soft giggle and I see his eyes start to light up. I love when he is like this. He is being vulnerable and goofy.

"What do you want to do," Noah questions.

He really wants me to stay? I thought I was just gonna eat and leave. I guess I can stay, but I have no clue what we can do.

"No clue. What time even is it?," Noah turns around to check the time.

"10:11am," He confidentially says. I just nod my head to show I acknowledged.