Chapter |23|

Today is homecoming. I'm not really that excited. I have to get dressed up and go to a boring dance. At least I'm going with my friends and they make everything fun.

Noah and I have been avoiding each other or at least I've been avoiding him. After him explaining how important Tiffany is to him I realized how special she is. That they have only been dating for a week and she's already got him wrapped around his finger.

I guess I'm little jealous I don't have a best friend anymore. I have Sophia and Brittany, but Noah's different. He just gets me. He knows what to say and what to do. It's weird to explain.

The plan is Sophia and Brittany are coming over to get ready with me. Then Jadon, Smith, and Noah are coming over for pictures. This means Tiffany too. I'm not that thrilled and more anxious.

It's is now 3pm and the girls are suppose to be here at 4ish. The dance starts at seven. Marie and my mom are doing our hair! I guess tonight can't be so bad.

— — —

After 2 hours of getting ready, we are ready! Sophia and Brittany look so fucking hot. I wish I looked like them.

Sophia is wearing a tight, sparkly, baby blue, dress with with thin straps. The blue really goes with her ginger hair. She has loose curls which makes her make up pop. She has a gorgeous smokey eye. I could never pull that off.

Brittany is wearing a maroon, tight fitted, strapless dress that completely shows off her big ass. I wish I had that. Her hair is in a sleek ponytail, that shows off her cheekbones. Her make up is just shiny eye shadow with a dramatic, thick wing.

I'm wearing my emerald green dress. I will say it's showing off my green eyes. My hair is dead straight. I never straighten if or when I do it goes wavy in a second and I get too lazy. I never wear makeup, but Brittany wanted to do it. I am wearing light orangey reddish, brown eye shadow with eye liner and mascara. It really is making my eyes pop. I naturally have thick dark eye brows and Sophia plucked them, so they look clean.

"You look hot!" Brittany and Sophia both scream at me.

"Shut up! I wish I looked like you guys!" I respond. They just roll their eyes.

"I almost forgot how nice your boobs are, since all you wear are hoodies and sweatshirts," Sophia compliments.

"Thanks?" I smile.

"Brittany is really showing off her booty," I squeal.

"Sophia is showing off her sexy abs" I agree with Brittany. For another 5 minutes we continue to hype each other up.

"Noah is going to want you," Brittany whispers into my ear.

"Shut up. We're only friends and he is with Tiffany" Brittany just shrugs.

My mom and Marie walk into my room.

"You guys really do look amazing!" Marie smiles.

"We did a good job" My mom and Marie fist pump each other. Sophia, Brittany, and I just laugh.

"Anyway the boys are here," Marie informs.

We wanted to be dramatic bitches, so one by one each of us are going down the stairs. Sophia is first.
Smith's eyes light up when he sees her. He looks shocked. It's so cute! She jumps into his arms and kisses him.

Brittany is next because I'm too nervous to go next. Sam's jaw drops. I didn't even know she was coming. I'm just glad Brittany is happy. They are both smiling.

Now it's my turn. There really is no point because no one is paying attention. Everyone is with their dates. Jadon is even talking to Brittany. I just walk down the stairs casually. I look up and make eye contact with Noah.