Chapter |19|

How was I suppose to sit with Noah for a whole period? He was literally hooking up with Tiffany. TIFFANY. As soon as I start trusting Noah, he does shit like this and makes me feel dumb.

I followed Noah into math and sat in my seat. His hair is still really messy. I still see the finger marks left from Tiffany. Ew.

I feel Noah's stare gazing at me. I try not to make eye-contact. I feel like I actually might start crying. Why am I even so hurt? Am I being ridiculous?

My thoughts get interrupted when someone taps me on the shoulder. I swear if it's Noah I will freak. I'm just not in the mood.

I look up and see Noah smiling at me. Why the fuck is he smiling? He does look adorable, but not good enough to not make me mad.

"Wow. Nice smile!" He says sarcastically.

Did he really just fucking say that? Not the time. It's like he wants me to kill him. I just roll my eyes and continue doing class work.

"So when is the old gang gonna hang?" Noah trues continuing a conversation. I just shrug my shoulders. I don't want to speak to him.

"Why are in you such a mood? I get Mason broke up with you, but I feel like it's better. I mean-"

Before he was about to continue I interrupted him.

"Can you just shut up for once in your life?" I try to say calmly.

Noah looks taken back. He lets out a giggle. It's kind of cute, but I'm still mad. He thinks I'm joking.

Thankfully, before he responds the teacher starts class. By the time the period is up, I run out of the class to avoid Noah's presence. I immediately text Brittany and Sophia.

Noah is a dick. I knew I was right- Me

Oh god. What did he do this time? -Sophia

Tiffany-Me

I stop texting so I don't run into people. I just want this day to be over.
————

The last bell finally rings and I get to leave. Thank god. I grab my stuff out of my locker and head out.
The weather was actually pretty nice out. I finally get into my car and get situated.

Just as I'm about to start my car I hear a knock on my window. Of course it's Noah. Yay.

I give him a sassy look and look back at the wheel. He continues to bang on the window. It's not like I can just pull away without hitting him. Even though I want to hit him really bad right now.

I roll down the window and see the classic Noah smirk. I want to punch the shit out of it.

"What is your problem today? Are you mad at me?" He sounds serious.

"I don't know" I respond with no emotion trying to act totally unbothered.

"Bullshit. I've know you forever. I even know you still sleep with your duck pillow pet and call him ducky boom boom yellow. You even wrote a song," He tries to lighten up the mood.

He remembers the weirdest shit. It took a little out of me not to smile. Then I think of him and Tiffany and realize why I'm pissed. The Noah charm won't work on me.

"I have to go now" I state.

He rolls his eyes and looks irritated.

"Ness, come on," He begs.

"Fine you wanna know the truth?" I say.

He shakes his head with excitement and moves to the side more.