Ch. 15

Mo Fan's eyes were extremely cold. He firmly believed that if he didn't win this duel, then he would see a scene where his father would kowtow until he started bleeding for his foolish son

"Background is also a form of strength?" Mo Fan couldn't help but start laughing loudly. In the next second, his laugh came to a stop. Replacing his laughter was a domineering aura, this made Shengsi smirk 'Well if it's a way to win, it's better than nothing'

"In that case, my innate talent is also a form of strength!" Purple array from pupils suddenly appeared. The purple lightning arc was tyrannical as it emerged. It unprecedentedly swirled around Mo Fan's body, willingly awaiting Mo Fan's command.

Mo Fan raised his head with lightning within his gaze "Lightning Seal! Raging Strike!" within the lightning, he raised one of his hands violently grasping the traces of Lightning frantically swirling in the air turned into a barrage towards Yu Ang who seemed completely defenseless. Unable to finish his spell, he was completely wrapped within the dazzling, yet dreadful Lightning force. The shock within his heart could not be described with words.  His body was acutely twitching as he stood there. The arrogance and superior look on his face was no longer there, all that remained was his eyes filled with questions and disbelief.

Everyone was completely dumbstruck the moment Mo Fan cast Lightning Strike. Yu Ang had already collapsed from the attacks. 

"He...he...could it be that he's an Intermediate Magician? That's impossible, that's definitely impossible! In this world, even if your cultivation is fast, there is no way you would be able to cultivate to the Intermediate level within just three years! This is definitely impossible!" Zhuoyun was the first one among the people to shoot out from his chair "Maybe for you" Shengsi lowly said.

Mo Fan's classmates, He Yu, Zhou Min, Kunsan, Bai, Xiaohou, and San Pang, were all frantically rubbing their eyes. It must be because they'd been studying Magic for so long that they became delirious. 

The entire place was silent for a very, very long time!

"Nice going Mo Fan" Shengsi cheerfully waved at him with a smile

"Who... who can... who can tell me, this... just what is going on!" The man with the surname Zhou also jumped out of his chair.

"Intermediate Magician. He has awakened a second element, that must be it!" Musheng used words that he himself could not believe.

"No!" Zhu spoke out. The people watched Principal Zhu attentively, they believed that the unbelievable scene could only be explained by someone with virtue and prestige "He is still a Novice Tier Magician" he said firmly.

"Then how could he possibly possess the Lightning element..."

Shengsi sigh "Mo Fan is an innate dual element" 

" Xue Musheng, Mo Fan... isn't he your student? Weren't you in charge of the Awakening day?" the Disciplinary teacher Chen Weiliang said to Musheng at his side, while still completely shocked "I was, but... But I clearly remember he only had a Fire element"

"This kid... our army will definitely have him, whoever dares to steal mine, I will raid their home!" The head of the Army, Zhan Kong had jumped out of his chair a while ago.

"Boss Zhankong, regarding the nurture of mages, I think it's more suitable to let the Council of Mages handle it" Yang Zuohe directly jumped out.

"This kind of student our school actually is very much willing to expend a large quantity of money to nurture. So the two of you no longer need to worry about that" Principal Zhu said.

Mu Zhuoyun stood there like a fool. He looked at all the guests who were shocked by Mo Fan, and then looked at all these powers contesting each other for Mo Fan in front of his face. At last, he looked at the duel arena, at the Magician who was controlling the dual elements of Lightning and Fire.