Ch. 08

Shout out to HelKinz for keeping me motivated \(≧▽≦)/

Just want to mention that I changed some information of Shengsi's parents including their death and this along with the next few chapter will be astray from Quanzhi Fashi since it'll about Shengsi.

__________________________________

Huaisang who was dressed in a traditional manner greeted "Yue~! How have you been?" he hugged the girl "Sang-gege, I've been well" letting go of each other, she told her friends that they needed to be excused and walked off to a secluded area.

"You've become so thin"

"I'm alright. Why are you here all of a sudden?"

"I heard from Zixuan-gongzi and Jieli-xiong that you came back months ago"

"Ah it was a quick trip, sorry I didn't get to meet you"

"At that time...if I would've caught up to you before you left, you would've known that Wei Ying showed up"

"...stop with it already" she glared at him "It's been almost 9 years and even-..." catching herself before letting anything slip, she shakes her head "You know I don't mind you visiting me but with this kind of sick joke? It's not it"

"No, I genuinely want you to come back and see him for yourself... although he is a little different"

"Are you serious?"

"How else do you think I was approved to cross over" Shengsi wanted to believe it so badly but knowing Huaisang and his ways, he might just want her to help with a problem again.

"We leave tomorrow at 5 in the morning. You'll be staying with me at the Wei residence" Huaisang nodded feeling satisfied by the outcome of his unannounced visit.

"You're earlier than a Lan" the two giggled but Shengsi gave him a look.

"Tell me about everything tomorrow. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends"

When the two got back to the cafe, the three boldly stared at Huaisang. "Sang-gege, these are my friends; He Yu, Zhang Xiaohou, and Mo Fan" They either smiled or waved at him "Guys this is someone very close to me from where I'm from, Nie Huaisang" he waved his hand fan.

"Er...where exactly are you from?" Xiaohou scratched the his nape.

"Since next week's classes are suspended...I was wondering if you guys would like to come with me..back to my homeland" Huaisang was surprised that she was inviting them "Yue" she smiled at him "Don't worry, they're good people"

"I'm up for it"

"So am I"

"I always wanted to travel!"

Shengsi was a little nervous despite being excited "We'll leave at 5 in the morning, just pack what's important, I'll buy the other things there"

"Woah so early" Mo Fan commented

She shrugs "It'll take almost 3 hours to get there, might as well leave early" she grabbed her bag and gestured for them to follow her "I'm buying you guys some palazzo pants for tomorrow since you can't get in looking like that" the three were confused.

"What's wrong with our outfit? It's normal" He Yu questioned then Shengsi pointed at Huaisang who was walking with them "This is the fit we need, you're entry outfits are temporary...I'll just explain when we get there" she sigh.