Ch. 03

A new semester started "I'd like to congratulate all the students who've entered the elite class. All of you are students who are able to connect 7 stars. All of you are bound to have your own strengths and weaknesses in magic release. However, being here proves your one of those who are more capable than others. Your student number is arranged according to your results previously" Xue Musheng said followed my a short welcome from Tang Yue. The equipment was handed out and the top 3 students are allowed to use it for a month but due to Mo Fan's outburst, he was only granted 10 days.

"Say, Shengsi. You're the one who made the water barrier that time right?" Mo Fan whispered to Shengsi who meditating beside him "Yeah, what of it?"

"I forgot to say my thanks"

"We make a pretty good team, Xiaohou included. That's all I gotta say"

"..what?"

>>

A few days passed and the three were in the practice area where targets were present. Mo Fan shot at one of them and Xiaohou cheered "Mo Fan's awesome! What a hero!" Shengsi snorts "Stop exaggerating things or else he'll get a big head" they were practicing for a while until Shengsi abruptly stopped and gathered her things "Woah, who's chasing ya" Mo Fan laughs "I have somewhere to be, I'll see you guys around" she quickly ran out the door.

"She seems to be real busy these days" Xiaohou pouts

"She told me that she's helping a friend"

"Come to think of it we..don't know much about her but maybe you know more than I do Mo Fan"

"Just a few things here and there"

"Ooh like what?!"

"She doesn't live far from school, I've met her friends big sis Siyun and big bro Siming, she love relaxing and so on"

"Waaah I would believe it if you said you're going out with her"

"Hehehe who knows, maybe we are"

"Hmp! But thinking how sister Zhao is, she wouldn't choose you"

•~•~•~•~•

Half a year passed by and it was time for the elite class to experience training in the wild "We'll be heading over to the Snow Mountain Military Post. Mr. Xue and I would first like to wish you all the best and hopefully pass with flying colors" Tang Yue smiles at her students then Xue Musheng spoke up "The area beyond the post are scattered with monsters. Those who can not hold against one can not leave the safe zone"

"Please listen and be careful"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"U-uhm hi" He Yu shyly greets the nonchalant girl sitting beside her "Hello" she sweatdrops at the dry respond "Your Zhao Shengsi, right? No. 5 in class?"

"Yeah"

"Wow! So you really were the girl who did a water magic release last year"

"Mhm..your name?"

"Ah! How rude of me, I'm He Yu"

"Oh the girl who Xiaohou always talks about and pester"

"H-huh? No no, Xiaohou doesn't actually pester me. He talks about me?"

"Yeah, Mo Fan and I sometimes need to shut him up"

"Sorry"

"Don't be. So you already know how to release magic, right?"

"Yep! I did it a few times at the practice area and at home"

"That's good, if we're faced in danger water mages are usually the ones who was protect the offensive mage"