Family

"Yea? What is it?" I asked him.

"Well one i missed you so much. Also I've liked you for so long and never said anything cause i didn't think you liked me back and-" I cut him off.

"Payton I've always liked you but things change, people change, even since everything that happened in my life the past 2 year is crazy"  explained to him, I mean being honest I used to be dying to be with Payton but I guess things changed, I don't know i mean I'm not saying he's not attractive but I guess I don't want him like that no more. Ugh I don't know.

"Yea I get it and that's fine. Just had to get it out, but I'll still be here to help with Eve and Addi." He said with a smile and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Payt" I hugged him. "And I also just got out a toxic relationship like yesterday so, yeah."

"Yea of course and I'm sorry you had to go through that." He said.

"Yea it's whatever." I said, "At least we get to go home today- wait POTHEAD WE GET TO GO HOME TODAY!!" I yelled to the kitchen.

"Wait what?" Payton said "You guys are going home today?"

"YES!" I yelled.

"Mama why are you yewwing" Addi said.  (Yea they can talk because they are 2 nd they can speak full Italian because i said so.)

I ran up to her and spun her around and she giggled. "You get to see abuela and abuelo and uncles today bubs!!" I put her down and she started clapping and dancing so I started dancing with them. I look over and Payton was smiling at me.

"Mother, daughter bonding is the cutest thing I've ever seen." He said.

"Yeah well they think you're their dad, so you gotta do some daddy daughter bonding while i talk to Joey and my sister." I said to him.

"Your sister?" He asked.

"Oh right um well me and Payton are twins and separated at birth. Her mom is um my mom." I explained to him.

The look on his face as like he'd seen a ghost. "Actually?"

"Uh pretty much, but no go do daddy daughter time or spend time with them please so i can talk to them."

"Daddy" He said with a smirk.

"Payton i will smack the fuck outta you" I laughed.

"Ow" He said laughing and put his hand on his on his heart.

"Shut up I'll be back." I said and walked to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Payton and Joey making out. "I wanted to kno- oh did i interupt something? You know what I'll just come back. Also I'm taking my phone back." I grab my phone off the table.

"Hello old friend I've missed you so much" I said and opened my phone. "I'll call my mama."

La Mia vita❤️= Calling📞

"Hello?" I heard my mom say from the other side of the phone. (I got a new phone and number btw) I started crying, "who's this?"

"Mom?" I said with tears coming down my face.

"Karleigh?!" She said and starting crying.

"Hi mom I missed you so much!" I cry yelled (iykyk)

"Oh my god I can't believe this is real!" She yelled.

"I'm gonna see you later today, after I feed Addi and Eve" I said happily.

"Addi and Eve?" She questioned.