Month 9

*ik I skipped a few months bit it's because idk what to put for the other months so this is it.*

*we also found out that we were both having girls for our babies.*

I've been in bed all day cause I've been have really bad stomach pains, but I should probably check in Payton so I'll go see her.
I get outta bed and start walking to the door and open it. I see Alessio and Joey in the kitchen just talking. I tried so hard to sneak in Joey and Payton's room but Joey saw me.
"Hey.. you okay girl?" He asked me and walks over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said and looked at Alessio and he looked hella pissed cause recently Joeys been kinda flirty to me and I mean I didn't mind cause he was kinda cute but I like Alessio and he kinda needed to back off.
"Buongiorno amore mio" I said with a smile to Alessio.
"buongiorno piccola come stai?" Alessio asked.
"Good thanks" I said with a smile.
Joey gave us a confused look😂
"Anyway I'm going to see Payton okay?" I said.
"Alright." Joey said.
"Okay" Alessio said I walked into Payton and joeys room.
I see Payton laying on the bed.
"Hey" I said as I walked into the room.
"Hey" she said back. Then I felt something like water running down my legs.
"Oh shit" I said
"What?!" Payton said and sat up "oh shit- ALESSIO!"
Alessio came running in the room "what's wrong what happened?!" He said.
"Karleigh's water broke you need to get her to the hospital fast and I need to come cause this means my water is about to brake." Payton said.
As we were driving Payton's water broke too.
"Hurry I'm having contractions!" I yelled
"I'm going as fast as I can!" Alessio yelled back.

-at the hospital-

Karleigh's POV

"I'm gonna need you to push hard" the doctor said. It hurt so bad to push, but eventually  i was able to push her out. Everleigh Ann Scalzotto.  She was beautiful. She was my baby. I was only 18 and i had a baby girl. (I turned 18 while i was pregnant with Evereigh). Everleigh's birthday is July 27th. Also Gigi had given birth the same time as me her baby's name was Addison Rae Stadvec it was 3:00am when they were born.

Payton's POV 

I just gave birth to Evelyn Layla Birlem, Her birthday is July 27th she was born at 4:25am. she was beautiful. I let Joey hod her and it was so adorable, I've never seen Joey smile so much ever. My little heart melted when I saw this.

A/n: OMG heyyyy guys it's been been so long!!! i'm so sorry i haven't updated in so long school and my parents have been up my ass! anyway i know this is short but i'm hopefully posting another chapter tonight but i love you guys and i hope you like this chapter.