Month 2

A/n: this is gonna be a long chapter!! Enjoy🙃

So it's the second month you can tell that me and Payton have baby bumps (lmao) the only thing I'm anticipating on is the gender I really want a girl, I think Payton wants a girl to but i don't know. It's like 3 in the morning and I'm really thirsty but I don't wanna wake up Alessio cause he's sleeping. He's so cute. But I need water so I move his hand from my waist and slowly get up,
"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" He asks in a tired voice.
Ahhh why is he so cuteee.
"Nothing I just needed some water." I told him.
"Here sit down and I'll go get it for you." He said with a really cute smile.
"Okay"
Alessio's pov
I get out of bed to go get Karleigh some water. She's so beautiful I can't. I mean why does she even like me? I fucking kidnapped her and her sister and got her pregnant?! Wtf?! (😂 this story really isn't telling anything about how they kidnapped us so I'm gonna make it seem like it.) I mean if she kidnapped me I'd agree to but like I don't understand how she could like me at all. I thought this all the way to the kitchen. I got her water and went back to the room.
I got into the bed room and see Karleigh sleeping. Damn she is so fucking cute. I sat the water next to her side table and payed back in the bed. (If y'all have ever watched the secret life of an American teenager then you'd remember this from Ben and Adrian)
The next morning
Back to Karleigh's pov

So I wake up and noticed Alessio wasn't next to me. I saw the water from earlier this morning and remembered I asked for it. I must've fell asleep. But I smell something amazing. It's like 9am but I need to find out where that is coming from.
I walk out the room and follow the smell to the kitchen. (I'm like a fucking dog😂) I see Alessio and Joey up making breakfast.
"Good morning beautiful" Joey said.
"Yo back off that's my girlfriend!" Alessio said getting defensive.
"Bro I was kidding chill." Joey said.
Alessio walked over to me and kissed me. "Good morning baby." I said.
"Morning babe." He said with his cute smile. "Can I get another kiss?" He asked
"Nope." I said with a smile.
"No?" He said. I started to walk to the food but he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. "No?" He said with a smirk.
Ahhh how can I resist.
"Fine" I said laughing and I grabbed his face and kissed him. But I was more the just a little kiss, he grabbed my ass and we were just making out.
"GET A FUCKING ROOM!!" Joey yelled.
"Oh shit I forgot you were here." I said laughing.
"We have a room." Alessio smirked.
"Alessio I'm hungry" I said laughing.
"Yah me too" he said smirking and laughing a little.
"Shut up you know what I mean." I said and hit his chest. "I'm gonna go get Payton. She's in your room right Joey?" I asked him.
"Yeah she might be awake, but i don't know." He said.
"Okay"
I walked to Joey and Payton's room. I knocked on the door and Payton answered.
"Hey!" She yelled.
"Wow you have a lot of energy" I said. "Anyway I have something funny to tell you." I said
"What what what?" She said
"Okay chill, you needa like breathe" I said laughing. "*i just explain what happened in the kitchen*"
"Omg" she said laughing.
"I know right, anyway they are making us breakfast so we should probably go in there." I said.
"Yeah lets go." She agreed
We walk back into the kitchen and see them covered in flour.
"What the hell happened?! I was gone for less then 5 minutes and you managed to destroy he whole fucking kitchen??!!" I yelled.
"Uh we can uh explain..?" Alessio and Joey said together.
Me and Payton started dying laughing.
"Just go clean yourselves up please, like go get showers." Payton said.
"Only if you join me." Alessio said to me and winked.
"Fine but we gotta be quickly cause I'm hungry, okay?" I said to him.
"Okay" he said with a smile.
"Does that mean you'll join me?" Joey asked Payton.
"No" she said and me and Alessio laughed.
"No?!" He said.
"I'm kidding" Payton said laughing.
Payton's pov

"Do you think that Karleigh and Alessio have a better relationship then we do?" I asked Joey.
"No of course not." He said.
"I just feel like they are closer and more comfortable with each other then we are.." I said. I really didn't feel like Joey liked me as much as I liked him. I mean yeah I'm carrying his baby so he has to be nice but I don't think he's being truthful with me. "I mean I feel like you dont care for me as much as I care for you." I told him being honest.
"Payton I love you so much you don't even understand. I want to be with you. I love you Payton. Theirs no one I want more then you. Okay?" He said.
"Okay." I said with a weak smile. I wanted to cry. I didn't know if he really did or not but ig we'll find out.