Is Jayton a thing?

Payton's pov:

I was on my way back to what I guess you could call "my room" but its really just Joeys room and I'm staying there till I get my own room. I go there and I'm going to try on the clothes I bought at the mall.

^i was putting that one on and I have only the pants on when the door *clicked* I didn't think much of it until I heard

"Oh I- I'm s- sorry" Joey said with a shake in his voice.
"OH! It's uh- fine. At least I'm not naked" i said with a laugh.
"Would've been a better view but I guess." He said with a smirk and a shrug.
"W- What d- did you say?" I said.
"Uhh.." he just looks at you. He runs his hand through his hair before you could slightly here him say.
"Fuck it" and he ran up and kissed you.
Holy fuck, I guess I didn't realize how much I wanted to kiss him until he kissed me.
His lips tasted like vanilla.
(Okay this is making me uncomfortable considering the fact I'm writing this in class😂)
He starts slowly making his way down your neck, placing kisses and then sucking. You let out small moans. As he sucks you sweet spot.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He said I little out of breath.
"Yeah, me too"
You push him on the bed and get on top of him. You start slowly grinding on him and kissing him. You could feel that he had a boner now. So you take of your shirt and pants and he takes off him. You slowly kiss him from his neck do to where his underwear line it. He lets out small moans. You slowly start pulling his underwear down. Until...
I see his uh- dick (I am cringing so hard rn) and it's hard cause i were just grinding on him.
I licked his dick before putting it all in my mouth.
(Ew my god I'm gonna throw up before I even Finish this cause it's so bad🤧🤮😂)
I start sucking as he lets out loudish moans (Idek if that's a word😂)
"Holy fuckkkkk" he says.
He then pulls me back up to him and flips so now he's on top of me.
(I've come to realize how much more detailed this is then the one I wrote for me😂☠️)
(So I really don't want to get in to detail with this so I'll cut it short)
He pushes in and out of me making me moan really loud, I'm sure the whole house can hear me. He finishes with a loud like uh moan.
"That was amazing" he says.
"Yeah I've kinda wanted that for a bit" I say with a giggle.
"So you'd do it again??" He asked me.
"Yeah ofc!" I tell him looking at him.
"So would you like- uh- want to go o-out?" He said.
"As in me be your girlfriend? Ofc I would!" I told him.
"Yay!" He said in a girly tone.
"Omg you weirdo" I told him.
"Love youuuu!!" He said.
"Love you tooooo" I messed with his hair.

A/n: that was the cringiest this I've ever written in my life. But the end was kinda cute ig😂 anyway I wrote this in class but it's okay I think😂
Love you guys tho😂❤️