The Mall

-Payton's POV-

It's now 1:30 pm and i haven't heard from Karleigh or that Alessio guy. I remember where Alessio room was so, i walked to his door and just opened it. Well they were both in bed laying there, They were awake though. Karleigh see me and just laughs.

"Sorry i was gonna ask if Karleigh was ready to go shopping." I just came up with that on the top of my head.

"Shopping? Now? What time is it?" Karleigh asked me.

"Uh it's 1:30 pm." i looked at the clock in the hallway.

"Omg we slept late." She said laughing and looked at Alessio. He scratched the back of his neck and slightly laughed.

Karleigh got out of bed but she didn't have her shirt on she had someone's hoodie. I just figured it was Alessio's since she slept in here.
"Oh right!" Karleigh says as she starts taking off the hoodie. Alessio jumps up from the bed really fast and pull the hoodie down over her so she can't take it off.
"Don't take it off, you don't have a shirt on over it. You took it off last night dummy *laughs*" he said to her.

" oh *laughs* right." She said as her face gets red.

Holy shit she almost just exposed herself in front of Alessio! But her face got super red, maybe she likes him.... oouu (😂 I can't)
"Well let's go then." I said rushing her.
"Oh right, are you coming with us?" Karleigh asked Alessio giving him direct eye contact.
"U-Uh yeah, I don't got nothing else to do anyway." He said nervously.
Omg what if they like each other. 😂teaaaaa. (This is probably something Payton or my friend gigi would do in real life😂)

-at the mall-

So me and Karleigh are walking infront of Alessio and Joey cause they came with us.
"I know you like him.." I whispered to Karleigh. Her whole face goes RED.

"W-WhAt?! And where is your proof?!" She said stuttering and whisper screaming. (If you don't know what that is, look it up😂 cause Idk how to explain it.)

"Whenever I fucking talk about him you're whole damn face goes blood shot red!" You yelled and Alessio and Joey looked at you guys. "Sorry.."

"Okay maybe just a little he hot and sweet but he looks older then us so it probably wouldn't work.." Karleigh said looking sad and just shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay hold on.... How old are y'all." I turned around and asked them.

"19" the boys said at the same time.

"They are only 2 years older than us Karleigh." I whispered to her.

"Yeah but like I don't think he likes me like that, I mean come on now look at me.." she said swinging her arms out as I back up and look at her up and down.

"What the hell are y'all doing??" Joey said looking at us.

"Come on tell me she's not fucking hot!" I yelled looking at Alessio.

"Payytoonn!!" Karleigh yelled at me.

Then Alessio whispered something in Joey's ear and I wanted to know what he said sooooo....
"What did you just say??" I whispered to Alessio.

"I don't have to tell you shit!" He whisper yelled into my ear.

"Okay let me get this straight we agreed to let you kidnap us and now you won't tell me what the fuck you said about my bestfriend?!" I yelled at him.

"Okay fine! Well first of all y'all aren't bestfriends y'all are sisters. And 2nd she's fucking hot." He whispered in my ear.

"Hold on WE'RE SISTERS!!!" I yelled making Karleigh and Joey turn around.. "um did you know too Joey?!"

"Yeah.." he said

"Know what??" Karleigh looked at all of us confused. "HELLO?? Is anyone gonna tell me what the hell is going on?!!"

"Apparently we are SISTERS!!" I yelled cause I was angry no one told us for 17 fucking years that my bestfriend was my biological sister. Like who the fuck doesn't tell you that you bestfriend with your biological fucking sister?!

"Wait we are sisters?!" Karleigh said. "Then who is our biological parents?? And why are we just finding out 17 years fucking later that we are sister?!"
I can tell that she's getting angry.

"Okay well since we know we are sister want me to tell her you think she's hot because she thinks your hot and sweet but she think you don't like her like that.. so..?" I whispered to Alessio.

"No cause I don't wanna seem like I don't have the balls to tell her myself so I will tell her.. just not right now, you know?" He said.

"Okay got it." I walked back up to Karleigh and Joey went back to Alessio.

"What was that about?" Karleigh asked.

"That was me asking him how he knew we were sisters.." I mean I had to come up with something other then telling her that he likes her.

"Oh okay..*long pause* well what did he say?" She asked.

Dammit.. fuck what do I say.. "He found something online about to girls who go separated at birth.. and it was our names and stuff.." Yeah that was good I think.

"oh okay.." she said quietly.

Okay so we went to 7 different stores for clothes, and let me tell you I was exhausted. Karleigh can shop for hours without dying. We were in our last store and I went to look at this shirt and Joey came with me, but when I turned around Alessio and Karleigh weren't there.. "where did they go.. ?" I look and asked Joey.

"U-U- idk where they went but why does that matter I'm still here.." he said while smirking at you.

Goddamn he is so fucking hot.. so I could feel my face get hot so I knew it was red. "You're right." I smile at him and *BAM* lips on lips baby. (😂omg I'm dying right now just typing this)