Goodmorning !!

"Just wear what you have on and we can go shopping tomorrow." Alessio said.

"okay, also where are we gonna sleep??" I asked him.

"Uhh i guess you can sleep with me and Payton can sleep with joey as long as he's okay with it." he said looking at me in the eyes.

Damn always making eye contact i like this boy. "Okay sounds good."

"AYE JOEY, IS IT COOL IF PAYTON SLEEPS WITH YOU TONIGHT?!" Alessio yelled across the house.

"YEAH, THATS FINE!" Joey yelled back at him.

So I hug Payton and i start walking back to the room since Alessio had already went to the room. I opened the door not thinking of knocking first and i see Alessio shirtless. Damn that man got some abs let me tell you. (Haha i was laughing while typing this)
"Why are you staring?" He said smirking at me.
"Uh- I wasn't" you said looking away.
"Ha okayy... well I guess you can wear one of my sweatshirts to sleep since it gets cold." He said.
"Okay"
I get in the bed ready to go to sleep when, he gets in the bed on in.... Boxers. Is this how he always sleeps? I thought in my head.
"Goodnight girl." He said
"Night." I told him as you close your eyes.

-The next morning-

I woke up but didnt open my eyes. It felt so warm. I opened my eyes and realize that, I was in Alessio's arms.

(Like that^)I didn't want to wake him so I just laid there and tried to go back to sleep

(Like that^)
I didn't want to wake him so I just laid there and tried to go back to sleep. I fell back asleep again...
"Good morning" Alessio said in a tired voice.
Boys tired voices are so hot.
"Good morning." I realized his eyes weren't open so I guess he didn't see how we are sleeping.

"Oh shit sorry." He said opening his eyes and moving away.

"It's okay *laughs* it was warm and comfortable" you said shrugging your shoulders.

"Okay *laughs* good?" He says looking at you.
You both sit there staring at each other when Payton burst through the door. You laugh and look at her.
"Sorry I was gonna ask if Karleigh was ready to go shopping."

"Shopping? Now? What time is it?" You asked looking confused.

"1:30pm" she said looking at a clock.

"Omg we slept late." You said laughing and looking at Alessio Who was rubbing the back of his neck and slightly laughing. I wonder if he's okay?

A/n: sorry this is short I just have to start "getting in shape" for cheer tryouts tomorrow then I have practice all week so I'm very stressed about that..✌🏼❤️