The Blight, The Emperor, and a King

POV: Joseph Blight

I walked into the Emperors Chambers Emperor Belos sitting on his throne. I bowed.

"Rise Joseph." He said and I did. "You said you had an important Matter to discuss?" He asked

"Yes. My youngest Daughter." I stated.

"Yes Amity Blight if I remember." He said.

"Yes, My Lord. She bit the human, with her consent of course." I said.

"Ah so your daughter now has the human under her control. That's great maybe we can get the owl lady to join my coven now." He said.

"U-unfortunately sir that wasn't the case." I said.

"Oh," He stated, "Then what was?"

"Well it seems to of had, um, well it had a reverse effect." I Answered.

For a moment Emperor Belos was Silent, "Explain." He said, "Cause I'm afraid I don't understand."

"Well. Normally the one who is bit servers the Vampire. Unless of course you both have strong feelings for eachother then it has a whole different effect on them making the submissive to you." I said. He nodded for me to continue. "Which Amity and Luz apparently had but, the issue is Luz isn't Submissive to Amity." I added, he raised an eyebrow. "Amity is Submissive to Luz." I finished.

Emperor Belos was quiet far to long. "This has never happened." He said.

"Which is why I came to you sir." I said, "I thought you know the most information and any you didn't know. You could ubtain from Lord Alexander or Lady Aleia." I added.

He nodded, "Yes, why may have to request the presence of the King and Queen of Darkness and Night." He said. He looked at a Guard. "Go find Lord Alexander and Lady Aleia. tell them that Emporer Belos has requested their presence." The guard nodded and ran off. "In the meantime we should go to the library and seek out any info we can find." He said standing.

We walked to the library and began looking for any information we could find on this. After reading for what felt like hours we only came up with information we already new about.

"I don't get it." I said. "All these books give us is she'd have to have blood of a Higher rank."

I felt something hit my side and I fell to the floor on my back. "Stay down or I'll bite you." A child's voice said. When I looked I saw none other than Princess Naomi.

"Oh no please don't bite me scary Vampire." I said in mock fear of the Princess.

"Thats right." She said jumping off me. "Im a scary Vampire." She giggled.

"If gerbils were scary sure I'd believe that." A deep voice said. I looked over. To the left was King Alexander. His pure black hair and eyes unsettling. He was wearing Dark Jeans a grey shirt and black jacket. His wife Queen Aleia had blond hair. Blue eyes and was wearing a blue shirt white jeans. Thier daughter though. Black hair, Blue eyes. Her dress was purple. If I remember she is now 8.

I stood up and bowed at my waist "Lord Alexander, Lady Aleia, Princess Naomi." I said. Then stood straight. Lord Alexander Hated bowing.

"How have you been Joseph." Lady Aleia asked.

"Well my Lady." I Said.

"You asked to speak with us. I assumed it was important so we came as fast as we could." Lord Alexander said.

"I'm sorry if I intruded on anything important but well." And I explained it all. I told them what Luz and Amity told me and I told them all I found.

Lord Alexander was quiet far to long for me. "Interesting. And what is the name of this human?" He said.

"Um if I remember correctly it's Luz. Luz Noceda." I replied. Lord Alexander stiffened.

"Is everything alright sir." I asked. Even his wife and daughter looked at him confused.

"Take me to them." He said. He phrased the order differently than I've ever heard him. This wasn't just him asking me. He was commanding. I nodded. I bowed to the Emporer and we left. Heading straight for hexside.

**Time Skip**
POV: Naomi

My father has never phrased anything as and order and when he heard the name I knew something was off. Like he knew the name. But I'm 8 and can't keep still so the entire way there I was bouncing around.

When we arrived I saw my cousin, okay she's not really my cousin but she is like family just like uncle Joseph, Amity standing there I tackled her into a hug.

Amity laughed. "Well hello Little one." She said "Youve gotten bigger and cuter."

"I'm not cute. I'm scary and ferocious." I said proudly.

"Yeah if gerbils were scary and ferocious sure." She joked.

"That's my line." My father said.

Amity bowed at the waist to my parents. "Uncle Alexander Aunt Aleia." She said.

"Where's the human." Uncle Joesph asked.

As if on cue we heard glass shattering. I looked up to see a girl with brown hair and eyes looking at us, no. Looking past us. Her eyes were focused on one person. My father. When I looked at him and gave her a soft smile. That's when I put it all together.

"Hola...." My father started