Wait.... What?!

POV: Amity

We sat together on one beanbag. Yeah there were more spaces available but neither of us argued about snuggling up close. My head laid on her shoulder as she read allowed doing voices and sounds.

After she finished we still had an hour left. I looked up at her neck and bit back the urge to ask her. I knew she wouldn't want that. I didn't want to make her submit to me. I wanted each choice to be hers. And if we're being honest. I'd rather submit to her.

"Your more than welcome to have a taste." She said.

I jumped back 20 feet. "Wh-what?" I asked.

"You were looking at my neck. If you wanna taste my blood you can." She said.

I jumped back 20 feet "What?!" I asked "L-luz I couldn't?"

She walked over to me and smiled. "I know the consequences. I trust you Am. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me." She said, "I want this."

She wanted this. She trusts me. I gulped "If this is what you want." I said.

I walked closer to her. She tilted her neck and pulled her shirt so her neck was more exposed. I leaned in and sniffed her neck. She smelled nice. I nuzzled her neck then planted a small kiss. Luz whimpered slightly at my touch. I slowly but into her neck until the sunk in. Her blood tasted sweet. The last time I drank blood I hated it but Luz's was nice. I swollowed once, twice, three times. I realeased her neck and licked the excess blood and looked up at her. She was panting.

"N-now we seal it w-with a k-kiss." I said.

I leaned forward and closed my eyes. Her lips met mine. She pushed herself against me. And we fell down but she didn't let the kiss break. Her one arm around my back. Her hand on my face. I felt her tongue brush my lips and let her in. I felt myself giving into her. I felt her wanting to dominate me. And I wanted it.

The kiss broke as she pulled back. "Good girl." She said.

"I'm a g-good girl" I said. Oh no what was happening. Its as if the roles switched and while I don't mind it. That shouldn't be possible.

"Mhm" Luz said. "That means you get a good girl point. You can redeem it for rewards." She added, "But don't be a bad girl or I'll give you bad girl points and punish you instead."

"I-I can be good, I can be good. I promise." I said. What is wrong with me. I'm supposed to be the one calling her a good girl and stuff. Why is it reversed? "L-luz" I said waiting for permission to speak.

"Yes my love?" She asked.

"W-we need to go see my parents. Th-theres s-something wrong. Th-theres roles are re-reversed and n-not that I d-dont mind but th-this has n-never h-happened." I said. I nuzzled into her she felt nice. I like being hers. I like this but, we had to figure out what happened.

"Okay Mi luna we can go. I was a little worried about that myself." She said as she held me close.

We dozed off for about an hour before my alarm saying I needed to go went off. But I didn't want to move. She was so comfortable. "Ami babe come on." Luz said.

"O-okay" I replied not wanting to get bad girl points I got up and packed our stuff up. Once we were ready we headed for my place. Her hand reached over and took mine. I smiled as we walked. I wanted everyone to know that we were together though I wouldn't say anything to get me in trouble.