Falling for a Vampire

POV: Luz

I was so excited for abomination class as I got to see Amity again. When I walked in I saw here sitting alone so I went and sat by her. She looked at me.

"Hey Luz" she said smiling that perfect beautiful smile.

"Hey Amity. Ready for class?" I said smiling and full of energy.

"As Top student I'm always ready." She replied with a smirk.

"Well as a human Witch I am as well." I said in a slightly mocking tone.

She rolled her eyes. But smiled non the less "Dont forget we have that thing at the Libray tonight. My parents gave me 2 extra hours to help out there." She said.

I gave a look of mock offence, "Amity Blight do you think I would forget our deal. I would never forget that." I said.

She laughed, her laugh so elegant so beautiful. "No I just wanted to make sure we both remembered. And you knew I had a little extra time for you." She said

Time for me. She made extra time... For me. "Y-yeah." I stutteres slightly before regaining myself. "Time for us you mean." I smirked.

Her face flushed "Ye-yes o-of course... U-us" she said her ears flapping in excitement.

I giggled then class started. So we turned to listen to him. After class it was lunch time. Me and Amity walked to lunch together but sperated so she could sit with her group and me with mine.

I was staring at her when she turned and wave slightly I wave back then was pulled into reality by Gus. "Luz." He grabbed me and turned me to look at them. "What are you doing?" He asked

"S-sorry." I stuttered.

"Luz you can't hang out with her. She's dangerous." Willow said.

"Really she seems so nice to me." I said.

Gus and Willow looked at each other then decided something. "Luz That group are Vampires and Amitys family is one of the highest ranked Noble vampires." Gus said.

I was shocked but also excited. "And if she bites you Luz, you will become hers. Submissive to only her and her will." Willow added.

To say that didn't turn me on slightly would be a lie. But at the same time I kinda would rather have Amity submissive to me. "Guys I'll be careful." I said. "Dont let her bite me that's easy." I added

"Well yes because she needs your permission." Gus said "Or she could be kicked from her family."

"Oh..." I said.

After lunch our classes went for the rest of the day. Each Class with Willow and Gus both kept telling me more about vampires. The highest ranks were Royal ranks those related to a god named Alexander, who was the King and god of Vampires. That Amitys Family was the second highest rank next to Royals. That vampires would do anything to get me to join them. I didn't bother to tell them that I wanted Amity to bite me.

After school me and my friends went out separate ways. I headed to Amitys spot in the Library. Once there I saw her waiting for me and we smiled at eachother.