01

IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE ZACH AND THE BOYS LEFT FOR TOUR. sloane misses them a lot but is very proud of them.

she facetimes zach everyday. they text each other in the morning to say hi, and then facetime at night to talk about their day. it gets hard sometimes due to the timezones being different at times but they make it work.

sloane was just sitting on her phone when she heard a knock on her door. "come in" she said. when she looked up she saw paris peeking her head through the door.

"um come downstairs, tessa's here with some people for you to meet" paris said. she sounded like it was an urgent meeting so sloane hopped out of bed and walked downstairs very quickly.

when she got to the bottom of the steps she heard a bunch of voices coming from her living room so she walked towards it. she saw tessa, a blonde girl, a grown man, and jace sitting on the couch.

"hi tessa, paris told me you wanted to see me" sloane said. "yes you remember jace right?" tessa said pointing to the boy sitting on her couch.

"yeah of course hi jace" sloane said. she was trying to avoid eye contact since the last time they spoke she was rejecting him, for the second time.

"hey sloane!" jace said giving her a hug. sloane hesitated but she noticed tessa was giving her a look, telling her to hug him back, which she ended up doing.

"sloane this is jace's manager eric goldman, and this is his niece willow adams" tessa told her. sloane shook eric and willow's hand greeting them.

"i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but why are you guys here?" sloane asked. "well i want you to collab with jace on his new song. we saw how well your collaboration with why don't we went, and how well you and jace worked together on your album that we want you guys to work together again" eric said.

"i don't know, i just finished my album and i am still working on new songs that i'm planning on releasing" sloane said. "oh that's okay we can put that on hold" tessa said. "she'll do it" tessa told eric.

"great! how soon can you get started?" eric asked. "how about tomorrow?" tessa offered. "what!" sloane said. "tomorrow is perfect we will see you then" eric said. as he walked out of the house.

"bye sloane i will see you tomorrow" jace said giving her a goodbye hug. "it was really nice meeting you" willow said walking out. sloane just stared in disbelief like she couldn't believe that just happened.

"you better be on time tomorrow too, okay i'll see y'all later!" tessa said walking out the house. "sometimes i really hate her" paris said.

"I HAVE TO WORK WITH JACE" sloane screamed. "oh my god you do, it didn't even hit me" paris said. "i have to talk to zach" sloane said running upstairs to her phone.

__
iMessage
zach <3
liv 💘

liv 💘
hey can we talk real quick?

zach <3
yeah sure
you wanna facetime?

liv 💘
please

zach <3
okay gimme one sec

__