Girl World-Trust is like a mirror.

'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.'

These past two weeks, it seemed like my life revolved around Sophia, impressing her, pleasing her, keeping her entertained, it was all so freakin' exahausting, But it was most definetly worth it. I was now her bitch. I was always at her side, we were becoming a little duo, unseperable in everyone's eyes, haha suck on that Alana you snobby cow. It was Sophia and me against the world, okay well obviously she still had her entourage following us around like all the time, but I was no longer the sad little All American Outcast, no way jose, it was now me and Sophia, I was her right hand man, she confided me in nearly everything, she always called me when she was bored not Alana or Kiera, no me. I was well and truly in there, top dog, claiming my prize except of course that wasn't enough because Sophia still ran everything, but that would change, that would all change very soon.

Chapter 8-Party like a rockstar.

I woke up on saturday november 20th at 8am to the sound of my blackberry blasting Nicki Minaj 'Baddest Bitch' and flashing pink. 'what the fuck?!' I mumbled to myself, still half asleep, after the eighth ring my brain finally began to function and I realised that was the personalised ID I had set up for Sophia! 'OH MY GOD' I screamed scrambling out of bed and running across my cream carpet to pick my phone up from my dresser. 

'Hey Sophia!!' I chirped cheerily into the phone, breathing a heavy sigh of relief I'd caught the phone before it had gone to voicemail(Sophia absolutely hates voicemails!)

'Why the fuck did it take you so long to pick up the god damn phone Lex?' she asked in that icy voice which still after three months of knowing her sent shivers down my spine...

'Urm I was in the shower, sorry hun!' I replied trying to remain cheery even though I was tired as fuck!

'Cut the crap Lex, I weren't born yesterday you twat. You blatantly just got out of bed, lazy bitch. Anyway jump in the shower, We've got a lot to do today. Wear something decent and meet me at Starbucks in twenty minutes bitch.' She said in that bored tone..

TWENTY MINUTES! WAS SHE FUCKING JOKING! I HAD JUST GOT OUT OF FUCKING BED, HOW THE HELL WAS I GOING TO GET READY IN TWENTY MINUTES?! IT TAKES ME TWENTY MINUTES TO DO MY MASCARA! F M L.

'Urm Soph, can't we make it like an hour, it's just that I'm not ready like at all..' I begged her..

'Don't call me 'Soph' Alexia.& no. We can't, I guess you'll just have to learn to stop being so freaking lazy.' she replied, I could almost see her evil smile over the phone

'But I Ha-' she hung up before I could finish my sentence. F u Sophia Bryan, F u.

Isn't it amazing what fear does to you? I was dressed and ready within fifteen minutes, I had no time for mascara so i settled on a good old pair of falsies instead. I squeezed myself into my light blue levi's, a cream knitted jumper and a pair or brown biker boots. I grabbed my pink PB bag, shoved my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs where my mum and Leon were sitting at the breakfast counter, still in their pyjamas.

'Good God, Your up and dressed early honey!' she exclaimed her face showing the suprise..

'Hehe, Um well I'm kind of meeting Sophia in like five minutes so I was wondering if you could give me a quick lift to Starbucks?' I asked my mom..

'Oh Lexie sweetie! I've just got out of bed, I'm still in my gown for goodness sakes, can't you wait?' she replied

'Mommy please please please, I Can't wait I said I'd meet her now and I don't want to let her down!' I said making my green eyes go all big and sad