quinze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖟𝖊:A FEELING MORE THANLOVE

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖟𝖊:
A FEELING MORE THAN
LOVE

★ 。/|\。★

THE REST OF the day proved to be as strange as the beginning. Campers came back from New York by car, Pegasus, and chariot. The wounded were cared for, and the dead were given proper funeral rites at the campfire that night.

Silena Beauregard's shroud was hot pink and had an embroidered electric spear on it. The Ares and Aphrodite Cabins lit the shroud together, claiming the girl as a hero. And as Belle stared down at the pink fabric burning away with tears in her eyes, she wholeheartedly agreed. No one dared to mention the word spy. That secret burned to ashes with the shroud as the designer perfume smoke rose into the sky. Ethan Nakamura was also given a shroud, which was made of black silk and had a logo of swords crossed under a set of scales on it. Belle could only hope that Ethan knew, wherever he was, that he made a difference in the end. He had paid a lot more than an eye, but the minor Gods would finally get the recognition and respect they deserved.

Dinner at the pavilion was quiet, unlike how it was normally. The one thing that raised Belle's spirits was Juniper the tree Nymph giving Grover a flying tackle hug, which made everyone cheer. Juniper and Grover then went to take a moonlit walk at the beach. Belle found it incredibly bittersweet because they reminded her a lot of Silena and Beckendorf. She could only hope they they were together again in the Underworld, preferably in Elysium. Mrs. O'Leary was running around happily, eating the scraps of everybody's meals. Nico was sitting at the main table with Chiron and Mr. D, not looking out of place whatsoever. Everybody was congratulating him on his fighting, including the Ares Cabin.

Slowly, campers left the pavilion to either go to bed or join others at the campfire for a sing-along. Belle soon realized that the date was August eighteenth. It was a big day, since it was both Percy's birthday and their one year anniversary of dating. Despite everything that had gone down between them, Belle knew she couldn't let this day slip past her like it was nothing. That's why she excused herself from Katie, Connor, and Travis to go bake him something. Annabeth and Tyson helped. The cupcake with blue icing was slightly misshapen, but to Belle, it seemed perfect. When she walked back to the pavilion, she found Percy sitting by himself at the Poseidon table, watching the moonlight reflect on the water of the Long Island Sound.

Belle walked up to the table with her cupcake, sitting herself down next to Percy. "Happy birthday, and happy one year anniversary, Aqua Boy."

Percy stared at the cupcake. "Uh, what?"

Belle raised an eyebrow. "Today's August eighteenth. Pretty big day, huh?"