neuf

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:CLARISSE IS ON FIRE

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖚𝖋:
CLARISSE IS ON FIRE . . .
LITERALLY

★ 。/|\。★

SILENA BEAUREGARD — OH, how could Belle describe her? The daughter of Aphrodite was one of the kindest souls Belle had ever met. Silena was the one to give her mounds and mounds of relationship advice after Percy and her had started dating. She was so kind to everyone, even Drew Tanaka, her diva of a younger sibling. Silena was so incredibly brave. She had risked her to life to get back to Camp so that she could try and get Clarisse to fight. And now, she had sacrificed her life for Camp Half-Blood so that she could try and defeat the Drakon.

But as Belle stared down at her friend dying in Clarisse's arms, all words went out the window. She couldn't speak, not even if she tried.

Clarisse held Silena's head in her lap gently. "What were you thinking?"

Silena attempted to swallow with her dry and cracked lips. "Wouldn't . . . listen. Cabin would . . . only follow you."

"So you stole my armor. You waited until Chris and I went out on patrol; you stole my armor and pretended to be me." Clarisse turned and glared at her siblings. "And NONE of you noticed?"

All of the Ares campers stared down at their black combat boots.

"Don't blame them," Silena argued weakly. "They wanted to . . . to believe I was you."

Clarisse sobbed. "You stupid Aphrodite girl. You charged a Drakon? Why?"

"All my fault," Silena admitted, a tear streaming down her cheek. "The Drakon, Charlie's death . . . Camp endangered—"

"Stop it! That's not true."

Silena then opened her hand. Sitting in her palm was a silver bracelet with a scythe charm hanging from it — the mark of Kronos. Belle's eyes widened through her tears. She felt as if her heart was being squeezed by a very cold fist.

"You were the spy," Percy realized.

Silena attempted to nod. "Before . . . before I liked Charlie, Luke was nice to me. He was so . . . charming. Handsome. Later, I wanted to stop helping him, but he threatened to tell. He promised . . . he promised I was saving lives. Fewer people would get hurt. He told me he wouldn't hurt . . . Charlie. He lied to me."