un

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓:THE REUNITING OF THEDREAM TEAM

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓:
THE REUNITING OF THE
DREAM TEAM

★ 。/|\。★

THE END OF the world began when Percy Jackson returned to Camp without Charles Beckendorf.

Belle Adair — the once soft-spoken girl — had changed after the Battle of the Labyrinth. She was fiercer and practiced more with her sword, Sunflower (though she still grew plants to trap monsters, of course.) Maybe she grew into herself more because of Percy. The two had been dating for almost a year, their anniversary sitting on August eighteenth — Percy's birthday — since they became a couple at Percy's fifteenth birthday party.

Charles Beckendorf had left Camp Half-Blood with Blackjack to retrieve Percy so they could sink the Princess Andromeda, the cruise ship of the Titan Lord, Kronos. To say that Belle, along with Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, were worried was an understatement. Both of their boyfriends were putting their lives in extreme danger to take down a part of the Titan's army.

Camp Half-Blood had changed. Of course everything still looked the same — green hills, glittering lakes, the Golden Fleece hanging from Thalia's pine tree, the decor of the Cabins, the Big House's blue paint shining in the sun. But it felt empty. There weren't as many campers as last summer. Some left and never came back. Others died fighting. And a few that they tried not to mention had gone over to the enemy side. Not much laughter echoed around Camp anymore. It was all so tiring.

Belle was currently sitting on the steps of the Demeter Cabin. Connor Stoll, one of her best friends, was on lookout duty. Meanwhile, his brother, Travis, was trying to talk to Belle's half-sister, Katie Gardner, around the Cabin area. Katie was ignoring Travis at all costs (she was a bit mad at the Stolls every since they decorated the Demeter Cabin's grass roof with chocolate Easter bunnies. Belle was annoyed for about a week, but Katie was still holding her grudge. The four of them had been on rocky terms for a while.) Belle wasn't paying them much attention. She had a copy of The Outsiders in her hand and was trying her very best to read it. The worry was making her head spin though, so the words weren't really registering in her brain.

Suddenly, a conch horn that signaled the Camp that somebody was here rang throughout the area. Belle's head snapped up with her eyes wide. She quickly slammed her book shut and left it on the porch of the Demeter Cabin. Belle raced down to see her boyfriend waiting there with Connor. Her heart did a little leap at the sight of him, but her eyebrows immediately scrunched in confusion. Where was Beckendorf?