sept

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙:THE RETURN OF RACHELELIZABETH DARE

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖙:
THE RETURN OF RACHEL
ELIZABETH DARE

★ 。/|\。★

NOW THAT THE enemies had temporarily been driven away, they managed to set up a two-block perimeter with a command tent at the Empire State Building. Belle stood by it, nestled comfortably into Percy's side with her arms crossed as Percy's arm was wrapped loosely around her shoulder. The two and Annabeth listened to how Chiron explained that the Party Ponies had sent chapters from almost every state in the Union. Almost five hundred had answered his call, but Belle knew that they couldn't defend more than a few blocks even with that many Centaurs.

"Dude," a Centaur named Larry began, his t-shirt reading BIG CHIEF UBER GUY, NEW MEXICO CHAPTER. "That was more fun than our last convention in Vegas!"

"Yeah," Owen from South Dakota agreed, wearing a black leather jacket and an old army helmet from World War Two. "We totally wasted them!"

Chiron gave Owen a pat on the back. "You did well, my friends, but don't get careless. Kronos should never be underestimated. Now why don't you visit the diner on West Thirty-Third and get some breakfast? I hear the Delaware chapter found a stash of root beer."

"Root beer!" Larry and Owen chorused.

They galloped off, nearly trampling over each other. Chiron then smiled at the three Demigods. Belle offered him a smile in return, her mind clouded with exhaustion. Annabeth gave him a huge hug. Mrs. O'Leary even gave him a lick on the face.

"Ack," Chiron grumbled. "Enough of that, dog. Yes, I'm glad to see you too."

"Chiron, thanks," Percy told him. "Talk about saving the day."

The Centaur shrugged. "I'm sorry it took so long. Centaurs travel fast, as you know. We can bend distance as we ride. Even so, getting all the Centaurs together was no easy task. The Party Ponies are not exactly organized."

"How'd you get through the magic defenses around the city?" Annabeth asked.

"They slowed us down a bit, but I think they're intended mostly to keep mortals out. Kronos doesn't want puny humans getting in the way of his great victory."

"So maybe other reinforcements can get through," Percy voiced hopefully.

Chiron stroked his beard in thought. "Perhaps, though time is short. As soon as Kronos regroups, he will attack again. Without the element of surprise on our side . . ."