onze

★ 。\|/。★

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖟𝖊:BELLE BLACKS OUT

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖟𝖊:
BELLE BLACKS OUT

★ 。/|\。★

WHEN THE FIVE of them stepped out of the elevator and onto the bridge of Olympus, it was already dissolving. As soon as their feet hit the white marble, cracks appeared underneath and created slabs of stone that floated in midair.

"Jump!" Grover exclaimed.

Easy for him to say. Being part mountain goat, jumping wasn't a challenge, but to the four Demigods it was. While Grover jumped to the next slab of stone, the one Belle, Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia was standing on tilted sickeningly.

"Gods, I hate heights!" Thalia screamed.

Together, Belle, Percy, and Thalia leaped to the next slab of stone. Annabeth, however, wasn't in any shape for jumping, since her arm was injured after the ricochet of her blade against Kronos' skin.

Annabeth stumbled. "Belle!"

Belle turned and her eyes widened. She immediately surged forwards and grabbed her hand, letting Sunflower clatter to the ground on the marble. However, she used the arm that had her still-healing shoulder. Belle cried out in pain and felt Annabeth's hand slip out of hers. She tried to grip it as tightly as she could. Belle then suddenly felt familiar arms wrap around her waist and other ones grab onto her legs. With the rest of her strength and some assistance from the others, Belle successfully pulled Annabeth out of the air.

She fell backwards. Belle felt herself land on top of someone, and she groaned, turning her head to see who it was. Her blue eyes immediately met sea-green ones that she knew all too well. Percy's arms were still wound tightly around her waist and her hands were pressed up against his chest.

"Oh," Belle said softly. "Um, thank you, Percy."

"N-No problem, Beauty." He shook his head. "Sorry, I mean, Belle—"

"Keep moving!" Grover yelled.

The Satyr tugged on his best friend's shoulder. Belle and Percy (although a bit reluctantly) untangled themselves from each other. She quickly picked up Sunflower and sprinted across the bridge as more stones fell from the sky. By some sheer force of luck, they all made it to the edge of the mountain just as the final section of the bridge collapsed. Belle looked back at the elevator doors, which were now hanging in the sky attached to nothing about six hundred stories above Manhattan.